“ripoff. water substitute for alcohol”
Review of Koi Ultra Lounge

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #256 of 333 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ultra Lounge at Planet Hollywood shatters the norm with a one of a kind approach to the Vegas experience! Plush lounge seating lines the border of the onyx-hued circular dance floor while the pulsing lights play kaleidoscopically across golden flecks inlaid in each tile. Indulge in yourself and elevate your party experience with our European bottle service packages, take in the the stunning view of the sprawling casino floor from our terrace, or sip on masterfully crafted cocktails at our softly glowing main bar.
North Palm Beach
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“ripoff. water substitute for alcohol”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Purchased a $39 Groupon coupon for this place. When I arrived, they told me the price for the unlimited drinks was only $30 so I used the Groupon anyway as I already had spent the money. They give you a plastic cup and say "don't lose it" as if you lose it, you will need to spend $10 for another cup. I had a few drinks and felt nothing at all. I can normally feel one drink's effect. I watched the bartender generously pour the "alcohol" i my cup. You couldn't smell the alcohol nor could you taste it or feel it. This is a double rip-off plus it was pretty empty even at midnight. They didn't open until 10:30PM. I would never even think of going to this place again.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank nhirsch

St. John's, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE - S-C-A-M”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We were to meet friends here who turned off their cell phones due to high priced international roaming charges.
We were given wrist bands outside the building, claiming it would get us both unliited drinks all night for $20.
We went inside and upstairs, We approahed the lady at the main bar entrance. Asked her if one of us could quickly run in to see if our friends were there. The lady was very rude saying "No" , Every bar in every city i ever visited would allow this. I explained her our situation and not wanting to pay just to see if my friends were in there and her reply was "$20 for a walk through" .
She then went on to tell us the wrist bands are worthless and it would be $30 for the guy, who only drank free until 12 midnight, and 20 for the lady, who drank free until 3am (How do you say Descrimination!)
We refused to pay anything and left, only to find out the next day our friends had not made it to the bar....
It seems Vegas is full of this wrist band scheme,, we experienced in another Planet Holleywood bar as well....

Stay far far far away from KOI and its BS..... the missus we dealt with on the front entrance failed to realize that she was simply a $10 an hour (female dawg) on a power trip.... she really made it far in life and treating others like sh1t makes up for her failures in life I guess....

low lifes!

Visited November 2012
5 Thank m i
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was there with a bachelorette party for dinner recently and we had a great time! The food was amazing and service was perfect. The decor is fabulous and would have loved to stay longer if we didn't have other plans. The best sushi I've had in a long time!

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Meh, except the open bar deal”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Liked Gallery's space, design, and music better on a Friday than I did with Koi on a Saturday. Only giving it a better than average because of the open bar deal they offered for drinks.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank 5feetsmall
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Suprisingly a good time”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I loved the fact the open bar was so cheap! Lounges are the way to go when you visit Las Vegas. You dont get people bumping into you and you enjoy your drink much more

Visited May 2012