“The best thai food ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,115 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best thai food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is our favorite for Thai food. We have tried all the menu and everything is outstanding. My favorite is the Tom Ka Kai. We need one place like this in Arizona. This place has been selected as Best of Las Vegas for many years. I don't understand why they don't have more reviews. Don't miss this place when you visit Vegas!!

• Visited July 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love this place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love all their menus, may it be Lunch Special or Ala Carte, we eat out a lot due to the nature of my business, and we've eaten in some other Thai Restaurants and this is the best place to have that authentic thai food, although the ambiance is a little bit modern but love the decor , feels like home, but the food is the best, seldom would we go there without a line. We go there a lot...highly recommended !

Visited July 2013
Texas
“Authentic Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

went here with friends and ordered:

Chicken satay
Beef salad
Pad thai noodles
Tom yum shrimp

everything was good and didn't taste americanized. the tom yum was a little spicy for me and sour, but i have a low tolerance for spicy. portion-wise, they were not the biggest portions either.

this place is 10 mins from citycentre and is in a local shopping center. the inside of the restaurant is intimate and nicely decorated. they only have a few big tables inside and 6-8 tables total.

if you are looking for a good local thai place in vegas, go here!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Parkton
“Incredibly fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I am always in the mood for some Thai food and it seems Vegas has quite a few Thai restaraunts. My blackjack dealer was of Thai descent, first generation I believe because of the accent. Anyway, I like to eat the authentic style and not the Americanized style of Thai or Chinese. I asked her where she liked to go for good Thai and she recommended Archi's. The place wasn't very fancy or much to look at but the food was incredible as was the friendly service. Everything was really fresh and prepared to our taste (911 hot!). The funny thing about this place was that they even had a drive through. I guess order ahead and then pickup at the drive through. Our food came pretty quickly but not drive through quick. There was lots of Asians eating there which is always a good sign for me. I highly recommend it. I don't think they have a liquor license but believe you could BYOB.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank John A
Eugene, OR
“The most amazing Thai food I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

This food is so incredibly delicious I can't say enough about it! So authentic, very good prices! Don't let the outside of the building confuse you, it is wonderful inside and THE FOOD, oh lord the food! When your check comes to you written in Thai you know you're getting the real thing! The Pad Won Sen is fantastic as well as the Pak Ki Mao, also the Basil Chicken...the coconut ice cream is fantastic. Their sticky rice is to die for. Oh yeah, their Pad Thai is the best you'll ever have unless you go to Thailand!!

• Visited April 2012