“3 words... Bahn Mi Burger”
Review of Bachi Burger

Bachi Burger
Ranked #153 of 5,710 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual full service dining serving lunch and dinner with local and quality sourced ingredients. Bachi Burger Windmill is a gourmet burger bar and grill with it's sister restaurant Shoku Ramen right next door.
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Picture this Angus Beef with ground pork and Shrimp. Crispy grilled exterior but a JUICY tender inside. Toss on some pickled veggies, their special sauce and God knows what else. I have to admit I am not one to polish off a whole gourmet burger by myself. BUT THIS BURGER... I ate not 1, but 2 in one sitting. I was in Vegas for 3 days and all I wanted to do was LIVE on this Bahn Mi Burger

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Tiffany D

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I was excited about all the reviews on Yelp and looking forward to having a great burger. Since it wasn’t on the strip and we were staying away from the strip, we were taking a chance on wherever or not this was going to be good because we were going to the strip afterwards. We started with the oxtail chili cheese fries then different types of burgers. Very “different” flavor since these were Asian infused burgers but I’m surprised it had so many great reviews. Like the title says, it was O.K...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The service was fantastic! The food amazing! This was our first visit but would love to return and recommend to everyone!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

whole menu ala carte, burgers are great , like miso burger best, could not eat it all knife and fork sandwich

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Bachi Burger has been on my list of restaurants to try. It did not disappoint. Everything was flavorful and beautifully plated for this fusion of food. If you're in the area, you have to experience the food here. We really enjoyed it and will definitely come back.

Date of visit: July 2017