“WOW!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bachi Burger

Bachi Burger
Ranked #28 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese, American, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual full service dining serving lunch and dinner with local and quality sourced ingredients. Bachi Burger Windmill is a gourmet burger bar and grill with it's sister restaurant Shoku Ramen right next door.
Lodi, New Jersey
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

These were huge hamburgers and the onion rings were out of this world! If you go here, you better go with an appetite as these are not your typical fast food burgers.

Visited August 2013

San Juan Capistrano, California
“Great burger place...must try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Wagyu Burger at its best.  I came here with my hubby and my mom last August.  We've been wanting to try Bachi Burger but never had the chance to.  The place is really big but does not seem to have enough people to staff it.  There's always a wait when there are tables available in plain sight.  Aside from that, this place rocks.

We ordered a happy hour serving of the Oxtail Chili Cheese Fries.  It's so unique that it has fried egg on top.  It was really delicious. My husband and I devoured the whole thing in minutes.  My mom ordered sweet potato fries, which was good.  The happy hour menu also had the option for sliders.  My mom got it, she does not like sweet things and this burger was sweet so we switched food.  I got the Black & Green Burger with American Wagyu Grass Fed Beef, Sautéed Mushrooms, Spinach, Bacon, Point Reyes Blue Cheese, and Roasted Garlic.  The burger was good but seems to be a little on the bland side.  My husband ordered the Miyagi-san’s Grass-Fed Wagyu Burger with Chili Mayo, Fried Egg, Furikake, Caramelized Bacon, and Crispy Onion Rings.  This one was a clear winner!  The flavor combination was just amazing.  It was not too salty, not too greasy, it was just perfect!  I'm coming back here to get a Miyagi-san for myself and have more of the Oxtail Chili Fries.  We've seen a lot of tables ordering the Bao Sandwiches.  I will have to try that next time.

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Burger Fans Unite Behind Bachi Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's probably true that just about anything will go with a meticulously prepared burger, but these folks are light years ahead of anyone in terms of creativity. The kimchee burger ranks as the consistent best, to my palate, but I've tried them all and they are all superior. Also, these folks are hard-working and have constancy which is rare today. Bravo!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles, California
“OMG - Best Burger Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I give this 5 stars because it is the best of what it is supposed to be. Not fine dining but it's one of the best burgers in the world. The only other burger i have had that is close is from Father's Office in Culver City, Ca. I had the Kiki's burger with the Wagyu upgrade. Others in my party had been here before. Everyone agreed it was the best burger ever.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Just go here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I eat a burger once every blue moon; a friend brought me to this place and we made a special trip to stop AGAIN on the way to the airport before we departed. The owner is a well-known Japanese chef, and everything on the menu is comprised of unique combinations that are 100% asian inspired and made from the freshest and best ingredients. On my first visit I had their very popular Miso burger, and after that one with mushrooms and blue cheese; I am forgetting all of the exotic ingredients, but suffice it to say that condiments are available only on request---because ketchup would ruin the delicate and exquisite flavors. They also had a peanut butter & foie gras milkshake on their menu, which we shared because we were all curious; trust me; if you are in the mood to go down in flames, wash it down with one of these!
It is a casual place with excellent service, and popular, too......there are a couple in the area. We went to the one fairly close to the airport; about 10 minutes away.

• Visited May 2013