“Highly Recommended”

Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana Ave.
Description: Beach Cafe is brought to life by its natural, vibrant setting and delectable cuisine from around the globe. Featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner, Beach Cafe adds a contemporary twist to traditional dining favorites, and its blend of creative cuisine and beach club lifestyle provide the ideal indoor or outdoor dining experience, day or night.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at the Tropicana for 3 nights on a business trip, and I ate at the Beach Cafe two times for dinner and 3 times for breakfast. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for excellent food at fairly reasonable (for the Strip) prices. The atmosphere of the restaurant is more casual and laid back, not too loud to see and read a book, and not too loud to talk if you're with others. All 3 mornings, I ate breakfast at the bar and I have nothing but good things to say about the food and the service (special thank you to Mando, great bartender/server). The egg white omelets were very good, as was the cappuccino.

During dinner, I sat at tables by myself. The only negative comment that I have is that the service during dinner was a little bit slow (but not excessively so, just a little bit of an annoying wait for my drink at the beginning). If you're in a hurry, this may not be the best choice of a place to eat. Otherwise, the service was friendly and the food was excellent yet again. I had the vegetable plate, which is more of a pasta primavera - mostly pasta with sauteed vegetables. The next night I had the salmon, which was really good as well.

Overall great place to eat with good friendly service. It isn't cheap (this is the Strip after all, and this is still a sit-down restaurant), but definitely cheaper than most other options and doesn't sacrifice on quality.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

we ate outside, kind of by the pool. good scenery. the food was expensive and very bland. at least my spaghetti was.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your review, biggsy3, and I apologize we failed to meet all your expectations. We are reviewing our pasts dishes to ensure the flavor is perfect. Please know you can always tell the waiter or a manager and we will ensure you walk our satisfied. --Nicole Marshall myexperience@troplv.com

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was great at the beach cafe in the tropicana casino. The staff was helpful and courteous and provide excellent info on locale entertainment and shopping that most will not experience while in Vegas. Thanks August, The food was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great experience.

Thank you for your review Shadyjay97. I am thrilled to hear you had a great dining experience and I will be sure to share your review with August. --Nicole Marshall myexperience@troplv.com

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Tropicana may be designed to give the feeling of a laid back tropical holiday, but Julie and Frank in the Beach Café are anything but slow and laid back. Julie and Frank were my servers for 7 days as I attended a convention in the hotel. They are very personable people that are above and beyond most servers I’ve met. Every morning, they went out of their way to make me comfortable as I started my day. They had an understanding that convention attendees are in a time crunch, and they met that challenge with a smile.

Thanks to the management for listening to the needs of the attendees of the Creative Painting Convention: The Beach Café is now open 24/7 which greatly accommodates the attendees to get to their various classes. The Café has extended the hours of the Breakfast/Brunch Buffet which is filled with many items not found on other bars. I was able to eat a great breakfast to start my busy day of classes without waiting. This is the best buffet I have found in some time.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review, Barbara. I am thrilled you had great dining experiences while you were here. We look forward to see you again for the 2014 conference. -Nicole Marshall myexperience@troplv.com

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at the Beach Café four mornings in a row on a recent business trip. The food was great, but the customer service was excellent! Traveling alone, I sat at the bar each day. I was greeted with a warm good morning every day. The have a limited menu before 6 AM, buffet and full menu after 6 AM. I ordered off the menu each time I visited. It was great conversing with the staff and getting to know them, as they did me as well. By my second visit, they remembered how I took my coffee, and what I had ordered the day before. I will visit the Beach Café for breakfast again the next time I am in town, and hope that August will still be working the late shift.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your review, Brian. I am thrilled to hear you had great dining expeiences with us and that August was able to exced your expectations. We do pride ourselves on our service! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com