“THE BEST EXPERIENCES.......TROP LA”

Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas
Ranked #403 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana Ave.
Description: Beach Cafe is brought to life by its natural, vibrant setting and delectable cuisine from around the globe. Featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner, Beach Cafe adds a contemporary twist to traditional dining favorites, and its blend of creative cuisine and beach club lifestyle provide the ideal indoor or outdoor dining experience, day or night.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can't believe anyone has ever given a negative review of Beach Cafe. It is without a doubt my favorite breakfast spot. You can keep your trendy eggworks and all those overrated places, I'll take Beach Cafe every time when i m in Vegas. The food is always delicious and fresh. I suggest the breakfast scrambles or sandwiches. Weend s specials(buffet)
For all you cheap people out there that don't like to spend money on going out to eat; It's not expensive. If you think it, you have issues. Food is rarely more than$12 so don't let cost deter you from coming in.

The coffee is excellent . The food...yammmyy... The staff and servers are also wonderful,but the best one is CLAUDIA . Again, I'm not sure why there are bad reviews of the service here. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences. You are not treated like a random patron, they treat you like family here. I don't even need to order, they always remember what I like.
The dining area is always clean, and there is a nice little bar area complete with a TV to watch my fantasy football . I don't just give out 5 star reviews on yelp, you have to earn it; and Beach Cafe definitely did. It is by far; the best breakfast spot in town. Do yourself a favor and try it.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your review, diter, and thank you for your continued support as well! I will ensure Claudia is celebrated in her department. I am thrilled that we have earned your business. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This place was great for breakfast and late night snacks. August took care of us every time and she really did a great job. Ambiance is good, and you almost miss the restaurant if you don't look so keep an eye out for the signs.

We were there for business and would recommend this hotel, and this restaurant.

Thanks August! Your the best. Good luck with everything, and hope you got those TV's figured out!

Thank you for your review, lostleader. I will ensure August is celebrated in her department and I am happy to share the TV's are working perfect! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed at the Tropicana for advanced training courses. I brought my folio to breakfast to review things before class and noticed I had no lined paper for notetaking. August appeared out of nowhere to take my breakfast order and I asked her where I could buy a notepad. She disappeared after taking my order and when she returned, advised me she checked the gift shops and they had nothing I could use. So she pulled some copy paper from a copier, stapled them together and handed me a makeshift notepad just in time for the class to start. It that isn't a demonstrated example of terrific customer service, I don't know what is. August, you're the best!

Thank you for your review, Gary. I am thriiled August was able to assist you and I will ensure she is celebrated. I bet you had the best notepad in class! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The ambiance of this legendary now re-invented landmark is amazing. Transported to Southbeach Miami or the beaches of Saint-Tropez. The food and service both deserve high marks, price was surprisingly modest for the quality of the food and the environment. Great work to this team that has reinvented this place. Anxious to visit when the weather warms up, the pool from the inside looking out looks amazing.

Thank you for your review, jackie. I am happy to share with you the pool will be open next week! It will make dining on the patio in the Cafe an amazing and one-of-a-kind experience. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I came here for lunch on Saturday, and ordered a club sandwich. After eating, my friend and I went back to our hotel to take a nap. After about 2 hours, I started getting horrendous stomach cramps. A few minutes later, I was vomiting uncontrollably every 20-30 minutes for SIXTEEN HOURS STRAIGHT. It was THE worst food poisoning experience I have EVER had. I seriously thought I was dying, felt like my stomach was going to come out of my mouth. I then had a horrible fever for the next 24 hours... what a GREAT way to spend my Las Vegas vacation!

I reported it to Tropicana, but thinking I probably should have reported it to Las Vegas Health Department as well, I wonder how many other cases of food poisoning there were this day. Vegas is known for their awful restaurant grade ratings, but I really thought this place would be of high quality being new and being a part of a big casino/resort that had just been renovated. I still cannot believe this happened, and want to make sure people know this was NOT the stomach flu, as that is HIGHLY contagious and my friend who was with me did not get sick at all (she ordered the buffet of all things, she's lucky she didn't get food poisoning too!).

NEVER again will I EVER go to this restaurant again.

1  Thank SarahMaria33

Sarahmaria33, I apologize over any challenges with the Cafe food. I am happy Risk Management was able to reach out to you and assist you further. As mentioned, there were no other reposrt of illness from the Cafe or any other restaurant on property. I hope you are feeling better. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com