“Great Experience”

Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Cafe, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana Ave.
Description: Beach Cafe is brought to life by its natural, vibrant setting and delectable cuisine from around the globe. Featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner, Beach Cafe adds a contemporary twist to traditional dining favorites, and its blend of creative cuisine and beach club lifestyle provide the ideal indoor or outdoor dining experience, day or night.
Hong Kong
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

The ambiance of this legendary now re-invented landmark is amazing. Transported to Southbeach Miami or the beaches of Saint-Tropez. The food and service both deserve high marks, price was surprisingly modest for the quality of the food and the environment. Great work to this team that has reinvented this place. Anxious to visit when the weather warms up, the pool from the inside looking out looks amazing.

• Visited January 2013
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your review, jackie. I am happy to share with you the pool will be open next week! It will make dining on the patio in the Cafe an amazing and one-of-a-kind experience. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

• Indonesian first
Tacoma, Washington
“Food Poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I came here for lunch on Saturday, and ordered a club sandwich. After eating, my friend and I went back to our hotel to take a nap. After about 2 hours, I started getting horrendous stomach cramps. A few minutes later, I was vomiting uncontrollably every 20-30 minutes for SIXTEEN HOURS STRAIGHT. It was THE worst food poisoning experience I have EVER had. I seriously thought I was dying, felt like my stomach was going to come out of my mouth. I then had a horrible fever for the next 24 hours... what a GREAT way to spend my Las Vegas vacation!

I reported it to Tropicana, but thinking I probably should have reported it to Las Vegas Health Department as well, I wonder how many other cases of food poisoning there were this day. Vegas is known for their awful restaurant grade ratings, but I really thought this place would be of high quality being new and being a part of a big casino/resort that had just been renovated. I still cannot believe this happened, and want to make sure people know this was NOT the stomach flu, as that is HIGHLY contagious and my friend who was with me did not get sick at all (she ordered the buffet of all things, she's lucky she didn't get food poisoning too!).

NEVER again will I EVER go to this restaurant again.

1 Thank SarahMaria33
Sarahmaria33, I apologize over any challenges with the Cafe food. I am happy Risk Management was able to reach out to you and assist you further. As mentioned, there were no other reposrt of illness from the Cafe or any other restaurant on property. I hope you are feeling better. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Cheshire, Massachusetts
“business and pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friend and I came here for breakfast and dinner every day that we were in las vegas. The food was allways excelent and cooked to perfection, in a timely fashion. We also experienced top notch service from the staff, especially from our bartender named August, whom we would both highly recomend.

• Visited January 2013
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your review, Robert. I am thrilled August was able to assist you and I will ensure he is celebrated. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Sacramento, California
“Thanksgiving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent Thanksgiving Dinner, staff excellent also. Definitely a cut above dining typical Thanksgiving Dinners; many well-prepared choices.

Visited November 2012
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Cafe - Tropicana Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for dining with us for the holiday, richard. We hope to see you again, soon. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good dinner & reasonable priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon restaurant after leaving Hooters waiting for a show. Just killing time. The food was great! Thought the service was fast and very reasonably priced. Worth it if you are at Hooters or Tropicana and want good food.

1 Thank lahelsel
Thank you for your review, lahelsel. I am glad you had an amazing meal! -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com