“Decent Dinner”
Review of The Henry

The Henry
Reserve with OpenTable
The Henry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Description: A modern American eatery with casual upscale charm, The Henry is the round-the-clock spot for a unique twist on comfort food. A treat for all of your senses, colorful accents and eclectic presentations combine with savory aromas for an elevated neighborhood dining experience. Enjoy cuisine and cocktails served in fun and untraditional methods. Stop by and enjoy a satisfying late-night snack, lively lunch, or a first-class Sunday brunch.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went here for Vegas restaurant week, set price for a 3 course fixed menu. Our server was very good, so was the server at the table next to ours, both seemed very friendly and quick. Our table was on the edge so while I was facing in towards the restaurant my boyfriend was facing the casino and he said towards the end of the meal the bar in the casino we was facing had bright flashing lights that were giving him a headache so maybe they could change their seating. Our first course with some type of zucchini and goat cheese was delicious and our last course of a red velvet cake with cheesecake layers was very tasty (but the slices were too large and everyone we saw with them left quite a bit to waste). I took a quick look and didn't see both of these tasty things on their normal menu. The one thing I did see on the normal menu was the item I didn't enjoy, the prime rib. I asked for med rare, as did my boyfriend. Mine came out med well, while his came out med rare. The horse radish was bland, the au jus was ok. The vegatables that came with it were good but the prime rib itself was missing a lot. Glad the even though I am not a sweets person I enjoyed the desert.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I visited The Henry for the first time on August 23rd during Vegas Restaurant Week. It was a 3 course meal served with wine for $40.

All I can say is WOW. For that price, I ordered the Kale Caesar salad which was plentiful and tasty. It has a good Caesar style dressing as well as some tasty croutons. For the main course I ordered the 10oz prime rib cooked medium. It was perfectly cooked and tasted great. It came with a small amount of fingerling potatoes and a little bit of veggies. The steak seemed to be more in the 12oz-16oz range b/c it was hugggge. Had a hard time eating it all. And for dessert....a massive piece of red velvet cheesecake. Every bit made me smile.

The breakfast menu looked appealing so when I am back in Vegas in November, I can hopefully stop back.

Special thanks to Ray, our server. Great upbeat attitude. Knowledgeable and swift like a fox.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Thank you Sara for your truly OUTSTANDING service to these four family members who traveled from various corners of the country to share memories. We didn't need the plentitude of the buffet and The Henry was exactly our speed. Granted it's slightly on the pricey side with $10 oatmeal and $5 high end teas - but in line with the Strip - but for that you truly get attended to - which is what coming to Vegas is all about.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok, my fries were over cooked and the front desk was not ahopy being there so that kinda bothered me. Also we could'nt get the lunch menu because it was brunch. Also there was not too much for a vegan or Vegetarian options. Also food felt over priced, i wont be coming back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

They have a good quality ahi tuna salad. If you are traveling alone, sit at counter. The staff was very nice.