“C+ food, A+ prices.”
Review of The Henry

The Henry
Reserve with OpenTable
The Henry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Description: A modern American eatery with casual upscale charm, The Henry is the round-the-clock spot for a unique twist on comfort food. A treat for all of your senses, colorful accents and eclectic presentations combine with savory aromas for an elevated neighborhood dining experience. Enjoy cuisine and cocktails served in fun and untraditional methods. Stop by and enjoy a satisfying late-night snack, lively lunch, or a first-class Sunday brunch.
Reviewed June 11, 2011

My wife and I came by here after a long day's travel. I think we were just looking for a comfortable place with some comfortable food. And honestly, there wasn't anything we could really complain about. We had the fried mac & cheese appitizer, and prime rib. We split a bannana creme pie.
All of them were average. Decently prepared, with little to distinguish any of them for good or ill. I believe that "bland" would be the word to describe them.
But the prices don't match the food. I'd expect to pay $50 at the average casino "diner" style restaurant for that meal. Not twice that much. There's a hefty charge for the atmosphere.

1  Thank JefferAlbuquerqueNM

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Three out of 6 of in our party ordered the chicken pot pie and all had watery, soupy consistancy, small pieces of chicken that we not quality breast meat and overall had no flavor topped with a flavorless crust on the top. Do not order this - terrible! The hamburger was delicious though.

1  Thank MercySakes
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The were staying at the Cosmopolitan and decided to get a late night bite to eat. The only restaurant that we found open in the hotel was The Henry. We walked up to the hostess stand we were told there was a back up in the kitchen which was odd because there were only a few people seated. We said we still wanted to be seated which seemed to irritate the hostess who I guess wanted to keep texting. After we were seated, we reviewed the menu. $13 for a hamburger and $17 for a pot pie. After waiting about 10 minutes with no service we got up and left the hotel and walked to McDonald's across the street. I am not going to pay high prices for basic food, especially with bad service! Not Recommended!

2  Thank B G
Reviewed January 17, 2011

This was one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to. It started bad and ended bad. First, we get there, we get seated promptly. Then... we wait. Finally our waiter comes after ten minutes (the restaurant was empty by the way). Our drinks (cokes-nothing more) took another ten minutes to arrive. Finally the food arrives, and within a couple hours I was doing a tour of all the vegas bathrooms to deal with my shellfish food poisoning. On top of food that made me so sick that it almost ruined my mini vacation, our waiter was rude. He bad-mouthed every restaurant and hotel in Vegas except the Cosmopolitan. As if the competition is that bad, Vegas has people 24/7. There is no need to overcompensate by bad mouthing your fellow food and beverage venues. Overall, the only positive thing about my experience here, was that the seating was nice. That's it.

1  Thank Istenya88
Reviewed December 28, 2010

We were looking for a place for a great sandwich, and the concierge told us about this new place at the Cosmopolitan called the Henry. I think it would be better named, the HORRENDOUS. We arrived and asked for a table for 4, the place was half-empty, yet were told it would be a 10-15 minute wait. Really? We were hungry, we should have run, but we didn't.

Fifteen minutes later, we were seated with the restaurant still half empty. We were too hungry to argue. We ordered and despite the empty tables, it took 40 minutes for the food to arrive. One of our party ordered a burger, and the server neglected to bring him ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. We asked for the missing condiments, and it took three additional requests and 20 minutes for them to arrive. We experienced the same inexplicable delays with some limes we asked for with our drinks.

We all tasted each others food. I guess if the food had been great, maybe it would have been worth tolerating the bad service. But it wasn't. In fact, you could have better sandwiches at an airport cafeteria. The burger was overcooked (and ice cold by the time the condiments arrived). The Reuben sandwich was incredibly greasy and just plain not good. The dressing was acrid. I had the French Dip, and can tell you that it was bland, soggy and completely forgettable.

I'd like to forget this meal, and probably would have if the manager had not come by to check in. We were honest with him about our experience. His response, "I understand." I am glad he did, because I don't.

This was truly one of the worst meals (and restaurant experiences) I have had in a long time. Do not entertain the thought of eating here even if it were the last restaurant standing in Las Vegas. Fortunately, there must be 40,000 other options in this city and I bet all but a few would be better choices in terms of food and service. DO NOT EAT HERE.

4  Thank RonK_LA

Been to The Henry? Share your experiences!