Tripadvisor

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Description: Culinary mastermind José Andrés and his ThinkFoodGroup bring the authentic flavor of a Spanish tapas restaurant to Las Vegas with the award-winning Jaleo restaurant, re-imagined to evoke the excitement and spectacle of Las Vegas. A perennial favorite in Washington, D.C., Jaleo was one of the country's first successful tapas restaurants, setting the standard for Spanish cuisine in the United States.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always great to at any Jose Andres restaurant. Perfect. The cosmopolitan hotel has nice views from the inside. Get a table facing the hallway.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,526)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Jaleo Tapas Restaurant is a great option when you have 4+ people. Tapas style dining has become so popular and I for one, love it. Everyone can taste so many different dishes at one sitting without breaking the bank.

We ordered 2 Tasting Menus along with a few other dishes and it was just the right amount of food for 4 of us. The Tasting Menu is wonderful - variety and diverse flavours. Too many dishes to list all of them - they all were delicious - but the Grilled Hangar Steak w/Piquillo Pepper Confit was one of my favourites along with the Grilled Octopus. We also had White Asparagus w/Oranges, Scallops w/Butternut Squash Purée, Fried Eggplant w/Honey, Anchovy on Toast w/Romesco Sauce & Tomato Fresco, Shrimp Sautéed w/Garlic and on and on and on. It was an excellent meal all around.

I’m a fan of Jose Andres restaurants and Jaleo is no exception. I would definitely make a return visit next time I’m in Vegas.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Love jose andres places/resturants and we always try to eat here when we come to Vegas. Our server Meglena is always attentive and great. We have tried almost everything on menu but love the pan con tomate, rossejat negra (squid ink pasta). You cant go wrong witih anything here!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

This rating is not so much based on the food but the experience ... I am sure the food would have been delicious since there were so many yummy looking descriptions ... but the place was packed and I sat at the "bar" and my server Michael unfortunately was either very overwhelmed or just decided he was going move in slow motion. It took almost 10 minutes after being seated just to get water and after the water was poured it took another 5-10 minutes before he returned to take my order. When I was able to order I ordered the chistorra envuelta and the cono sobrasada y queso for starters. The chistorra was very tasty ... I had not had anything like that before ... and would order again. The $5 goat cheese cone ... although tasty ... def not worth $5 ... at least not for the amount/size ... I mean I get it ... it is a fancy little cone and despite decent taste...I had to laugh when they brought it out to me. Again I would have ordered more but the process was just taking way too long for my tastes so I decided to leave.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

If you like tapas, and we do, this is the place to go. Lots of choices that your waiter will help with and help is needed, because they can be a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, our hosts have been a few times, so they helped us. Some of the tapas were a bit salty and tough on the waistline, but still very good!

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Jaleo? Share your experiences!