“A Fabulous Treat”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Jaleo is truly an event. We have spent considerable time in Southern Spain and love Spanish Food. Jaleo did not disappoint on any level. The manchego and serrano ham were a superb beginning. And the paella was excellent. Fabulous service. If you want a certain paella and have less than 6 people, you may have to wait for it as they make larger pans. Fortunately we all liked the one they were making. Of course you can eat more tapas and wait longer also. Cosmopolitan Hotel is also an attraction.

There are newer reviews for Jaleo

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We spent a long weekend in Las Vegas and had diner at several fine restaurants. Not one came close to the quality of food the value and the fun of Jaleo. The service was spectacular, helpful and efficient. The design and energy was fun and fabulous.
I can say this was one of the most fun dining experiences I have had ever.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant was amazing! Everything we ordered was delicious and the service was fantastic. The only drawback was the price - we weren't able to order everything we wanted to try because the tapas added up quickly. Also, if/when I go back, I'll probably pass on the sangria - I've definitely had better for a much more reasonable price.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great tasting tapas - though the portions were quite small - even for tapas. We had some roasted red peppers and egg plant - a rabbit paella, which was a treat - patas bravas (potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce topped with cheese - really nice. Also some chorizo and gambas. The atmosphere was very good - as the place was full and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The first bottle of wine tasted of vinegar - and was replaced without a quibble. Watching the chefs prepare the starters and deserts (one station) and the open flame grilling circle (another station) added to the buzz. The check was reasonable - and felt good value for the meal and overall dining experience. Staff were all efficient and helpful.

1  Thank grove1
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I'm in Vegas 3 or 4 times a year for work or vacation and I'm always looking for new places to eat. On vacation with my wife in September (2012), we went to Jaleo and had our minds blown!! This place is pricey, but worth it.The whole experience was amazing - the food, the service, the big open kitchen, the drinks - I can't wait to go back. Highest quality ingredients and cooked in a very unique way. Both of us are thinking we'll have to go at least 2 or 3 more times to try all the amazing dishes we saw on the menu.

Been to Jaleo? Share your experiences!