“Ruined us for any other restaurant”

Estiatorio Milos - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Estiatorio Milos - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Description: Estiatorio Milos by restaurateur Costas Spiliadis features fine Mediterranean cuisine and has a longstanding reputation for serving the freshest, most pristine imported seafood daily. This dining destination brings an authentic taste of Greece to Las Vegas, sparing no effort to find the most delicious fish from around the world and to prepare them in the subtlest, most flavorful way. Enjoy signature dishes such as Grilled Octopus or Lupe de Mare, the most prized fish in the water, cooked in sea salt to keep it as juicy as possible. The fish is then served whole at the table for guests to share; the family and community approach that is the staple at Milos.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Seriously. It was the first place we had a meal during our stay and then everything else was a disappointment. Our very nice waiter, George, treated us like queens and picked a wonderful fresh fish for us that we had never tired, "fagri" from Greece. It was prepared simply; grilled with olive oil, allowing the flavor of the fish to really shine. Some of the best fish and one of the best meals we have ever had. Also, the appetizer of grilled abalone, shitaki and trumpet mushrooms was delectable. The side we picked was organic chard and it paired perfectly with the fish. The fish was cooked to perfection and service stellar!!! Highly, highly recommend. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

There are newer reviews for Estiatorio Milos - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We started at STK to see if they could accomodate a party of 8 and they couldn't. Walked next door to Milos and with happy smiles got us a great seat. The attentive staff worked with us from moment one....from the unusual offerings from the bar and with the awesome choices from the kitchen. This is a greek restaurant and we sampled many things family style.
Tuna tartar, calamari, a tomatoe, feta and cucumber, green pepper salad to die for, filets and a wonderful 7 lb fish that was cooked and then divided at the table.

Everyone in the group was very impressed with every aspect of dinner. I will rank this among the best in Vegas, fine dining with alot of attention. A wonderful meal

1  Thank KimRinger111
Reviewed September 18, 2013

When I heard that Chef Spiliadis of the fabulous Milos, Montreal fame opened this restaurant in Vegas, I just had to check it out. My friend and I went for the prix fixe lunch @ $22.13 and were wondering if it would be all it claimed it to be. Well, the restaurant did not disappoint. The restaurant is bright and airy, with a modern yet grecian ambiance. Unfortunately there was no grilled octupus or crab cakes available that day. We had the Greek Meze Plate and Canadian Classic (smoked salmon) for appetizers, followed by Shrimp Saganaki and the grilled whole bass. Desert was greek yogurt and fresh fruit. Courses were generous, tasty and well presented. Great service. Excellent value overall. Recommend reservations as this is a very popular lunch spot and gets fairly busy. There was no outdoor seating at lunch although they have a inviting terrace but believe it may be reserved for dinner service.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The 3 course lunch meal for just $22.13 per person is incredible. I splurged and added $10 for the lamb chops as my entree and they were terrific. The portion sizes were more than adequate, the service was excellent and the environment is beautiful. You honestly fell like they're losing money by serving you, and maybe they are. I don't know but as long as they continue the lunch special I will be sure to visit here every time I am in Vegas.

1  Thank danielbalc
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went here for their fixed price, 3-course lunch which was a very inexpensive meal compared to other options on the strip. I believe it was about $35 before tip and I had a generous serving of grilled octopus (highly recommended), a whole-roasted sea bass, and some fresh fruit. The place seems to showcase their high quality seafood and other ingredients, with simple but fantastic dishes. They have a large seafood case where a lot of their fresh seafood is on display - there were several somewhat obscure fish out there and not your typical stuff.

The service was incredible and the two ladies working the bar were very friendly and even recommended some other great restaurants to try while I was in town.