“A little too real”

Estiatorio Milos - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Estiatorio Milos - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
San Jose, California, United States
“A little too real”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The seafood at this restaurant is phenomenal. The only problem I had was the viewing of the whole fish, along with the wiggly lobsters. That was a little more graphic then I needed. That said, the seafood is excellent and the service is very polished.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“yummy”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

great meditterenean restaurant! very pricey as well. I think this was close to $50 pp. I had the fish which was very yummy. The decor in the restaurant was all white. This was a great experience but I would not try this place out again. I am from Vancouver, Canada and we are very lucky here to have the best seafood in here. I have had better seafood back home than this place.

Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Sister treats us to wonderful dinner!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My sister took us here January 15th for my Birthday dinner. It was wonderful. It was very crowded because of conventions in town, but they got us in with a 30 minute wait. The bar staff was very professional, attentive and knowledgable and recommended a great Greek red wine when I told him I like Pinot Noir. The service at the table was excellent. The fish was delicious and my husband & I had the lamb. Every bite was delicious! You have to try their specialty with thinly sliced eggplant and zucchini. I forget the name but they will know when you tell them you want the "specialty" appetizer that looks like a volcano. Just loved the Cosmopolitan and this restaurant. It was pretty pricey though. Thanks Sis!

• Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Wow - just wow!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food at this restaurant is quite extraordinarily good. But that pales in comparison to the level of service provided. A glance, a raised eyebrow, is all it took to have a server table-side trying to help. We started with the Milos Special appetizer which was a work of art. Our server took us to the fresh fish counter, and explained the qualities of each fresh fish as well as the taste we could expect from it. Once we'd made our selection the sommelier recommended a matching Greek wine. Oh, and the cocktails we had to start were out of this world. So good!

This place is pricey, but for once we felt like we had definitely gotten our money's worth from the experience. I'd go back to this restaurant in a second.

• Visited November 2012
Las Vegas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food and Staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant was opulent and comfortable all at once. The staff was incredible and although a Greek restaurant by design ,you actually forget the theme and are just drawn in by the great taste of the food.

• Visited January 2013