“Overall a decent experience”
Review of D.O.C.G Enoteca

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Southwest
“Overall a decent experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were going to a concert at Cosmopolitan, which is the only reason we were in the resort. The pizza I ordered at D.O.C.G. was very good, with a nice light crust and some very tasty mozzarella and mushrooms. I also really liked my espresso, and we had a very attentive server. The restaurant itself has a nice relaxed atmosphere. Now for the negatives: this restaurant has typical Strip prices, i.e. it's overpriced, but you're not going to get this quality on the Strip for any less. The ice cream in my affogato tasted like a generic store brand, which was a huge disappointment. Overall I'd recommend the pizza without reservation, but skip the desserts.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mt Olive NJ
“a surprise exprerience”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was a business dinner for clients, colleagues and guests. About 20 people in all. We were seated immediately. The decor was rustic with a "Gotham City subway tile look"- not what I was expecting but lets see.
An assortment of menu appetizers were brought around, refilled, and the comments ranged from excellent-to great-to nice-to tasty, and all were enjoyed. I especially like the octopus.
Our server was very helpful in picking out the wines and the staff was very attentive. Constantly changing our plates, replacing silverware, refilling wine and water, clearing. We had a choice of 4 dinner items and judging by the empty plates it was a success. Dessert was a mix of items and while tough to eat more after so much, we managed to put a dent in it pretty nicely.
Overall a good dining experience and it was a reasonable expense.

• Visited February 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Not What I Expected”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had great expectations of this restaurant based on some of the reviews and the hype given to it by the Cosmopolitan Hotel staff. At dinner around 7pm and had made reservations. We were there for about an hour and reservations weren't needed as the place was only half full. Appetizers were ok...nothing special. Drinks were about the same as any other restaurant. I had a steak and my wife had some type of pasta dish. Everything was good, but nothing made this restaurant stand out above anything else in the same price range.
Our server was exceptional. He appeared to be working the entire restaurant as it wasn't very full, and he kept up with everything and always had a smile on his face.
I would eat here again if I were in the Cosmopolitan, but only after trying all the local hotels close by first. The tables were also very, very close together. We couldn't have a conversation without the couple next to us commenting on what we were saying. Nice people, but they were only about a foot away.

London, United Kingdom
“Average Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

On a recent visit to Las Vegas we were looking for something for dinner were the portions werent too big. This certainly ticked the box for that. We had no problem getting a table. The choice on the menu is ok, nothing special. The problem lay with the service and lack of attention. Either not being acknowledged or when having asked for something having to ask again and again for a simple item like black pepper. In terms of price this is a reasonably priced venue.

Abbotsford, Canada
“Excellent all around”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a table of 12 for a casual business style dinner at DOCG in January. I cannot say how much we enjoyed the entire experience. The food was outstanding and our service was the best of any I've received in Vegas. I wish I could remember our servers name but I have forgotten...needless to say she was outstanding with a great sense of humor and really added to the entire DOCG experience. The restaurant itself really is the greatest part. Most reviews mention it as being a place you can sit for hours and enjoy a glass of wine or 10. This is absolutely the truth...a very comfortable atmosphere with outstanding food.

• Visited January 2013