“Nice vibe, great food, a little pricey”
Review of D.O.C.G Enoteca

D.O.C.G Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
D.O.C.G Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #545 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
English Riveria
“Nice vibe, great food, a little pricey”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Popped in early evening for a meal based on the menu outside. Nice setting if a little small (for Vegas) but staff were very friendly and attentive. My partner had a freshly baked pizza which looked good, and I had the duck and truffle pasta which was great (I would have liked the option to season some more but did not want to offend the chef). Wine list was well stocked and good variety if a little overpriced. Good to see they offered Louis XIII although $268 a glass is pushing it!
Would go back if in the Cosmopolitan one evening.

• Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“DOCG is one of Scott Conant's restaurants and it is a joy”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We really enjoyed DOCG. It is an upscale casual restaurant with delicious food. The service was excellent and caring. They were attentive but not obtrusive. I had the chicken under a brick which was very, very good but not what I think of as a chicken under a brick. Having said that, I would have it again in a minute. We shared the fois gras appetizer since we can't get it in California and it was so good, we wanted it again. My husband had the special which was venison and it was delicious as well. The wine list was good and the dessert was lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant as one to try when you are visiting Las Vegas.

• Visited December 2012
Oshawa, Canada
“Don't miss this restaurant!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We never miss eating at this restaurant while in Las Vegas. The service is beyond expectations, the wine list extensive with a range of price points to suit any budget and the menu options superb. I had the wild mushroom risotto with truffles and haven't ever had a risotto as delicious anywhere else ever. We'll be back!

Visited December 2012
Greensburg, PA
“Food, service - everything was great”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Definitely eat here when you come to Vegas. It's one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in this city. Everyone's entre was fabulouse, they have an extensive wine and cheese list and truly the best dessert in town (as our bus person told us). And it was a good value too.

Visited December 2012
Naples, Florida
“A great find”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Have long watched Scott Conant on Food Network and was thrilled to find this affordable restaurant of his at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. The service was beyond excellent, especially the charming waitress who gave candid and very accurate analysis of the entrees helping my husband make his selection. The food was great, the atmosphere wonderful...loved this restaurant and will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012