“Food was Awful and Service Was Worse”

Blue Ribbon - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ribbon - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #268 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: LV Transit runs 24 hours daily
Description: Blue Ribbon Las Vegas is built on the vision that originated 25 years ago in New York City's SoHo at the legendary original Blue Ribbon, well known as the restaurant "where chefs go to eat." At The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, drawing inspiration from the bustling energy of the Las Vegas Strip, Blue Ribbon Las Vegas is part saloon, part oyster bar, part American eatery, and part international culinary tour. Blue Ribbon’s menu evokes the original SoHo eatery with its long time favorites, including Beef Marrow & Oxtail Marmalade and Pan Roasted Skate with Crispy Potatoes, Shrimp & Bacon and most notably, an array of fresh offerings from the sumptuous raw bar, including the “The Cosmopolitan,” a multi-tiered shellfish and caviar extravaganza served over ice, with a bottle of fine Champagne.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was probably some of the worst sushi I have ever eaten. I eat sushi 2 to 3 times to week and have vacationed in Japan so I like to think I can identify good sushi.

You will get better sushi at your local supermarket from those refrigerator cases.

Our waitress was exceedingly rude. When my husband complained our drink was made wrong she copped an attitude and MADE ANOTHER SERVER CHANGE TABLES WITH HER.

It should be noted the drink I ordered was an Appletini (simple enough). Well, they didn't have the ingredients for that so they just experimented and whipped something (terrible up). The right move would have been to say "We don't have the ingredients." Not sure why they didn't.

Lastly, we didn't have a reservation when we showed up at 5 p.m. The restaurant was empty yet they said we had to sit out on their "patio" (terrible). When we left the restaurant was still empty (probably because the food is awful).

There are newer reviews for Blue Ribbon - Las Vegas

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I ate at the sushi bar and had 2 rolls and a 2 beers. $70 for Two beers and two rolls is insanely excessive considering I can eat the EXACT same food in my home town for $30-40 and it is the exact same quality.

1  Thank INAPPROPRIATE
Reviewed April 22, 2014

great place for toro and fish you don't normally see at other places, chef's choice is great, if you're already spending that much.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Decent food, good service but not any better than the sushi we have back home.
Bartender took about 10 minutes to take our order and they were not busy.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Best Sushi in Vegas. great environment, wine list and drinks. Fresh, inspired, great service. a must for sushi lovers.