“Great sushi place”

Blue Ribbon Brasserie - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ribbon Brasserie - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: LV Transit runs 24 hours daily
Description: Blue Ribbon Las Vegas is built on the vision that originated 25 years ago in New York City's SoHo at the legendary original Blue Ribbon, well known as the restaurant "where chefs go to eat." At The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, drawing inspiration from the bustling energy of the Las Vegas Strip, Blue Ribbon Las Vegas is part saloon, part oyster bar, part American eatery, and part international culinary tour. Blue Ribbon’s menu evokes the original SoHo eatery with its long time favorites, including Beef Marrow & Oxtail Marmalade and Pan Roasted Skate with Crispy Potatoes, Shrimp & Bacon and most notably, an array of fresh offerings from the sumptuous raw bar, including the “The Cosmopolitan,” a multi-tiered shellfish and caviar extravaganza served over ice, with a bottle of fine Champagne.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very good choice of sushi and sashimi, deliciously prepared. Service was very good, too. If you like sushi, this is definitely a place to go.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been here twice not and both times I would say the food was just average. The bar however is fun and the bar tenders offer great service. I have had the fried chicken which was good. The crab fried rice is supposed to be great and at $50+ you would think it would be, but it was just okay and there was very little crab. I wouldn't waste my money. The meatballs on the other hand were amazing. The sushi is also good.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I got to Vegas late and ended up looking for a great place to eat at 12:30AM. Blue Ribbon was that place. We are also vegan, and the waitress had a lot for us to choose from. The vegetable rolls are creative and the entrees are HUGE. We had 2 rolls and an entree and my husband got a special sake drink.
Definitely not a place to have an intimate conversation, it's pretty loud and the line for the night club is right outside, but overall an excellent place with excellent options.

1  Thank ncreviews
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Service was great! I usually like Tao or Sushi Samba when visiting Vegas, but wanted something different. This was recommended by hotel. We loved it! Very intimate, great, fresh menu and staff couldn't have made it a more relaxing dinner.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

blue ribbon is a very nice sushi restaurant
as usual I stayed at the bar and ask the chef to prepare me a traditional plate of sushi/sashimi of his choice
the fish was fresh, competently prepared and nicely presented.
they also decor the plate with the entire bone of one of the fishes you are eating and at the end they deep fry the bone for you to eat....its nice...try it
I found a little overpriced but I recommend a visit
the inside sushi bar is very nice but they close it before the restaurant stop serving so if you go late night you only can seat at the near entrance bar, which is nice as well
I do recommend a visit with your couple