Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: LV Transit runs 24 hours daily
Description: The Bromberg Brothers and partner Toshi Ueki bring their award-winning sushi citadel to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill offers an opulent array of exquisitely prepared sushi and sashimi, as well as Japanese inspired cooked fare such as Blue Ribbon classics beef marrow bones, fried chicken with wasabi honey, bone-in rib steak, and miso lobster and other sumptuous favorites. The dishes' elevated preparation is inspired by the flair of Las Vegas' most ultra-chic resort and our signature Blue Ribbon Sushi style.
Colorado
“not impressed”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I was really looking forward to great sushi but was disappointed in the quality for price ratio. The service was not very good either. Maybe it was an off night?

1 Thank slaphappy

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Miami, Florida
“AMAZING SHUSHI!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Small portions, pricey, but amazing taste and quality.

Placentia, California
“Decent Food; Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My wife and I tried Blue Ribbon Sushi upon the recomendation of a friend. Walking through the Cosmopolitan hotel to get to this restaurant was fantastic. From the grand entrance to the chandelier bar, very enjoyable, and not to be missed. (But that is another review....) The Blue Ribbon is on the third level, and is also very attractively decorated in natural woods and complimentary colored stones. We sat at the rear sushi bar where the atmosphere is more subdued than in the front of the restaurant. (That was fine with me as my voice does not carry well in a loud room.) The waitress, along with other reviewers on Tripadvisor, recomended the fried chicken. It is a specialty of the house. We found the spicy rub on the chicken to be interesting, but I'm not sure that the fried chicken was all that much better than fried chicken offered at KFC. The wasabi-honey sauce did not seem to go with the fried chicken. I didn't get it; usually I would not order fried chicken in a sushi house, but did it based upon the aforementioned recomendations. Don't make my mistake. Stick to what the Blue Ribbon does best- sushi. My wife ordered the yellowtail sashimi and "sea trout" sashimi. Both were excellent. I ordered the hamachi enoki roll. Again, excellent. We sat at the sushi bar and the sushi that was served to us, and the sushi that we saw prepared for others looked fantastic. Remember, when you go to a sushi restaurant, order the sushi. If you don't like sushi, go to KFC.

Proctorville, OH
“Great sushi and service”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Just took a chance on this busy sushi bar and so glad I did. The sushi was delicious and the waitstaff was amazing. Several different waitstaff checked on us and seemed to work as a team. Got a visit from the manager and the chef making sure we had a good experience. It's a definate recommendation.

Visited September 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Yummy Sushi”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

After a concert at the Cosmopolitan, my wife and I decided to try Blue Ribbon at midnight (on saturdays it closes at 2am!) and we were beyond satisfied with their service and attention. Initially we were told we had an approximate 45min wait but in reality we waited about 20mins.

Our waiter took his time to go through the large menu and even gave some of his recommendations while the entire restaurant was bustling with people. We took his advise and tried it. IT WAS BEYOND "YUMMY" (my wife's saying).

Will say that it is not THE BEST EVER but it was good enough to return

• Visited August 2011

Travelers who viewed Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas also viewed

Been to Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!