“Wow, superb, great service, great meal, great value!”

Bacio Italian Cuisine
Ranked #331 of 4,932 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Named Best Italian Restaurant and one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in Las Vegas, Bacio is a charming trattoria specializing in authentic Italian fare. Using only the freshest and most choice ingredients, we prepare signature salads, pastas, and more.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I was a part of a group of 6 that ate at this restaurant whilst staying at the Tropicana in October of '13. It is a small, intimate restaurant, which is probably why you can get a more personal experience here. We had a discount meal voucher, and that made absolutely no difference to the service or quality of the food that we received. From the moment we sat down, the service was fantastic. All 6 of us ordered different meals and all 6 of us were extremely happy with what we ordered. We let them know on arriving, that we were limited with our time because we were booked for a show, and they made sure that we left on time. Please do yourself a favor and dine in this lovely restaurant.

1  Thank Sue H
There are newer reviews for Bacio Italian Cuisine

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been twice now to this restaurant and found the staff extremely kind friendly and helpful!I am Italian and a chef as well and I must commend Anna the chef on her delicous ravioli with lobster #amazing. We are here for 2 weeks and will definitely go back! To be fair I think the prices are just about the same everywhere that is pretty decent!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Good food, and service. I only had a salad, but it was wonderful. The bread served with the meal was great too. We had a good server, sorry, but I can't remember his name. Wish they stayed open later. We wanted desert at 11:00, but they close at 10:30.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went here after watching a show near Tropicana. Food was so-so but we spent a lot of money. We weren't satisfied with the food. I got their special for the day so I was expecting it to be good but it wasn't at all. I couldn't finish it. We will not go back there anymore.

1  Thank MrsDavidDutra
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having arrived in Vegas the same day and needing to be at a show we decided to just eat in the hotel we were staying at, the TV in the room claimed Bacio was one of the best Italians in Vegas - well god help the rest of Vegas if that is the case!

Food was served quickly, I had risotto balls which were stodgy and lukewarm, then before our starter plates had been cleared our main turned up, I had pasta with italian sausage which had a really strange aniseed / liquourice taste to it, there was hardly any pasta so I just ended up with a plate of leftover bits of sausage after about 10 mouthfuls, my boyfriend was also less than impressed - especially as his brocolli with garlic literally tasted like an entire clove of garlic had been used!.

The meal cost something like £70 which was ridiculous for the quality which was served, a meal similar in the UK would have been £40 tops. Would not dine here again unless it was free.