“Great Tour”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

My husband and I took the Mini Taste of the Strip Tour durion our trip in September. We thought it was very enjoyable. We have been to Vegas several time but still thought this would be something fun and different to do. We were glad we dicided to take the tour. We met on the pedestrian bridge between Mirage and Venetian. There was only one other couple and us so we got alot of information from our wonderful guide Karen. She took us for a lovely walk on the strip, stopping along the way to see the Mirage Volcano Show and in front of hotels and points of interest to give us interesting information and history. She took pictures for us and answered any questions. we ended the tour at the Bellagio where we tasted some fabulous gelatto, saw a work record chocolate fountain, walked through the conservatory and our last stop was to see the beautiful Fountain Show. This was a great tour that I highly recommend. It only lasts about 2 hours, there are plenty of stops and it's at night, so it's more like a nice walk along the strip. Loved It!

Visited September 2011

San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“AWESOME mini food tour!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The best food tour I have had. WHO KNEW?! With Karen, expert tour guide, our group tasted foods that we have been tempted to try, but were afraid to venture. We started with drinks and ended up with a fantastic dessert. AND, between the drinks and dessert with dined from different cuisines on the strip! JUST CAN'T MISS THIS ONE! We will do this tour again in the Fall when the temps are PERFECT!

Visited July 2011
4 Thank tangerine55
Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic guided tour to Hoover Dam.”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The Hoover dam tour was the best guided tour we have ever taken. Rose our guide was very knowledgable and made our trip so memorable. The tour of Hoover Dam was topped off by a walk over the By pass bridge. We enoyed tour round Lake Mead and time spent in Boulder City. Wow what a fantastic time just the two of us and Rose so no bus full of tourists.

Visited August 2011
4 Thank barbarala
Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best hidden secret in Vegas!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I flew in (solo) last week and had some time to kill before meeting up with my friend that I would be staying with in Vegas... I called around 3PM and joined the "Taste of the Strip" tour that same evening! I live in CA and go to Vegas several times a year... I have even stayed at the Cosmopolitan and NEVER knew of the wonders that exist within that hotel. I was so impressed with the tour that I signed up us up for the "Famous Las Vegas Strip walking tour" the next day as a Thank You to my friend. Karen was very informative, open to questions, and even brought us waters! Seriously? How thoughtful of her to carry those around! I learned a lot about Vegas history and am embarassed to say that I had never bothered to go inside many of the casinos... darn that Roulette table, lol!

I highly encourage everybody (whether it's your first time or hundredth time (like me) to Vegas) to take either one of these tours, best money spent in Vegas!!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Lia L
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wish I could get them to call me back!?!?!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

After reading all the great reviews about this tour company I was very excited and thought I had found the best place for a tour! After two weeks worth of attempts with phone calls and emails I can't get anyone to contact me back. Per their website, contact them directly for the Hoover Dam tours.. Very disappointing after all the positive feedback!!!!

Visited July 2011