“AWESOME mini food tour!”
Review of Guided Vegas Tours

Guided Vegas Tours
Ranked #145 of 234 Tours in Las Vegas
Type: City Tours, Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The best food tour I have had. WHO KNEW?! With Karen, expert tour guide, our group tasted foods that we have been tempted to try, but were afraid to venture. We started with drinks and ended up with a fantastic dessert. AND, between the drinks and dessert with dined from different cuisines on the strip! JUST CAN'T MISS THIS ONE! We will do this tour again in the Fall when the temps are PERFECT!

4  Thank tangerine55
There are newer reviews for Guided Vegas Tours

Reviewed August 26, 2011

The Hoover dam tour was the best guided tour we have ever taken. Rose our guide was very knowledgable and made our trip so memorable. The tour of Hoover Dam was topped off by a walk over the By pass bridge. We enoyed tour round Lake Mead and time spent in Boulder City. Wow what a fantastic time just the two of us and Rose so no bus full of tourists.

4  Thank barbarala
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I flew in (solo) last week and had some time to kill before meeting up with my friend that I would be staying with in Vegas... I called around 3PM and joined the "Taste of the Strip" tour that same evening! I live in CA and go to Vegas several times a year... I have even stayed at the Cosmopolitan and NEVER knew of the wonders that exist within that hotel. I was so impressed with the tour that I signed up us up for the "Famous Las Vegas Strip walking tour" the next day as a Thank You to my friend. Karen was very informative, open to questions, and even brought us waters! Seriously? How thoughtful of her to carry those around! I learned a lot about Vegas history and am embarassed to say that I had never bothered to go inside many of the casinos... darn that Roulette table, lol!

I highly encourage everybody (whether it's your first time or hundredth time (like me) to Vegas) to take either one of these tours, best money spent in Vegas!!

1  Thank Lia L
Reviewed July 6, 2011

After reading all the great reviews about this tour company I was very excited and thought I had found the best place for a tour! After two weeks worth of attempts with phone calls and emails I can't get anyone to contact me back. Per their website, contact them directly for the Hoover Dam tours.. Very disappointing after all the positive feedback!!!!

2  Thank queenshark
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We booked this very last minute (day before!), and Karen was kind enough to squeeze us in. She was due to pick us up at 8:30 AM and due to a bad traffic accident on the freeway, she was running about 15 mins late. She was kind enough to call me on my cell phone to let us know she was caught up in the bad traffic, but that she was on her way.

Karen has a lovely speaking voice and ensures that all of us in the Cadillac Escalade could hear her clearly. We have been to Las Vegas many, many times and have never been to the Dam. After experiencing this with Karen and Guided Vegas Tours, I cannot believe that I have not experienced this prior to this visit!

We were picked up at 8:30 AM, and that seemed a bit early. I fully understand why, now... The Dam gets very busy, busy, busy, the later in the day it gets. We really loved the side trip to Boulder City. My hubbie especially loved eating lunch at the Coffee Cup Cafe!

I will absolutely use Guided Vegas Tours again and again! In SEPT, I am probably going to try their 'Taste of Vegas' tour. Karen says that they will work with you on your diet restrictions (I don't eat red meat), and that it is one of their very best tours.

1  Thank Angiet2