Tripadvisor
Las Vegas

“Had some of the best chicken wings ever!”
Review of The Front Yard

The Front Yard
Ranked #2,852 of 5,948 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: The Front Yard is a two-story indoor/outdoor venue with a casual brewpub atmosphere including a premium bar and full-service restaurant showcasing Ellis family favorite recipes and dishes incorporating craft beers from its own Ellis Island Brewery.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

So, the Front Yard Bar is part of the Ellis Island Hotel/Casino which I understand has 3 different restaurants under 1 roof. I was in the mood for a good deli sandwich so I just assumed this location would offer a Deli menu? I mean after all, the name of the place is Ellis Island, right? NY is famous for good delis! Npe, sorry, no deli food offered! Wow! Now what? I had walked there from the Paris hotel and was hungry! So, I wandered into the Front Yard Pub, bellied up to the bar, and noticed a really cool vibe thruout this pub location. Bartender approached me with a big smile that I could not resist. She recommended a in house light lager that they brew themselves. Really? Guess what, it was one of the best draft beers I have ever had and one of the best light beers I have ever had and I DO NOT like light beers! So, now I am hungry and she offers me a menu so I decided to try the chicken wing appetizer which was lightly smoked, with a dry rub. Wow! I kid you not, the best order of wings I have ever had, then she asked me if I was playing video poker at the bar? If so, no charge for the beer! Really? This just gets better and better! Well, I was still on a quest for a deli sandwich but after 2 beers and chicken wings I got lazy and called a Lift driver for a ride back. Total damage with tax: $13.83! Now, I call that a bargain and I will be back! I highly recommend the The Front Yard Pub. Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great place to grab dinner (especially if you are a sports fan!). We stopped into the Front Yard based on reviews and were not disappointed. The process to get seated at a table did not seem to be working very smoothly so we elected to sit in the bar to eat. I had the cioppino and my boyfriend had the pork schnitzel. Both were delicious and the service was friendly, attentive & speedy. The heat lamps kept the place really cozy. We’d go back!

Date of visit: December 2019