“The highlight of my stay in Vegas”

The Spa & Salon at Aria
Ranked #7 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 8, 2014

As our plane didn't leave until 9pm, I had a large gap of time to fill between checkout and the time we left. For $30 (for hotel guests), I bought a day pass to the Aria spa facilities.

I had brought a book to read because I thought I might be a little bit bored. The hours flew by with nary a book needed to pass the time. It was the most relaxed I've been in a long, long time.

While some parts of the spa are co-ed (pool, meditation rooms and a dedicated co-ed lounge area), the whirlpools and saunas were women only. There were 3 whirlpools, each a different temperature from a cool 70F to warm 105F. The cool pool was surprisingly wonderful after spending time in the eucalyptus steam room. I spent some time in the meditiation rooms (the hot stone room was a favorite), but spent much of my time in the infinity pool. While it was someone noisier due to overlooking the Liquid Pool Club below, it was still sublime just to float at the edge and rest my head on my arms.

Hot and cold drinks were provided as were some light snacks. I confess, that despite my best intentions to take advantage of them, I got so carried away relaxing that I didn't get around to partaking.

The bathrooms and showers have just about anything you could need to put yourself together after your spa visit including shampoo, conditioner, hair products, razors and shaving lotion, combs, makeup remover, cleanser, moisturizer and more.

If I ever come back to Vegas, I will definitely plan to spend much more time at the Spa and Salon at Aria and perhaps convince my husband to come along too.

4  Thank Gamergirl9949

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Arrived a couple hours early, which was a good idea in order to enjoy all the amenities without rushing. Was given a tour. Hit the private pool first. It was cool because it's on it's own secluded balcony that's covered, so no need for sunscreen. It overlooks the party/club pool, so you can people watch and listen to the vibe of the club without worrying about the crowd. There are 3 hot tubs of varying temperatures, 1 dry sauna and 1 steam room. There is unlimited healthy beverages and fruit. They offer pretty much everything you need for showering and doing your hair. Bring your own makeup of course, unless you're visiting the salon. You must try the hot stone beds after your treatment. This was amazing. There are gender-specific as well as co-ed areas. Just come ready to relax. I was happy they do have clocks around the spa so you can keep track of time and not be late to your treatment appointment. Some spas don't have clocks.

2  Thank kkg003
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I had the Vichy Body Skin treatment. It was sublime. The best I've ever had. This used, battered skin of mine was beautiful again. My husband and I spent a good amount of time in the co-ed heated stone beds as well as the salt rooms followed with the outdoor therapy pool. The only issue with the pool is the party pool area below. The one guest pay for. The music was loud. The three jacuzzi's with different temps was great. And the eucalyptus steam room was amazing. The free water/soft drinks and fruit was a plus. We also used the fitness center which was well kept and very clean. Overall a wonderful experience

3  Thank Jo D
Reviewed June 1, 2014

It's a nice spa. I like the amenities and coed area. Beverages and snacks are a nice touch, and so are the lotions, touch brushes, etc. The coed pool is a real problem. The water was really hot (more than hot tub hot), and we visited on a very hot day (wanting to cool off). It was not really practical to relax in the pool together. There is a small cooler indoor spa pool that was in the locker room area, not coed. Plus, the hot pool overlooked the casino pool below. The music at the casino pool was incredibly loud, and the DJ kept cranking it up even louder. I understand the party ambiance, but we came to be at a spa to unwind after too much partying. We chose this spa based on the number of coed areas, and was underwhelmed at the ability to chill out at the pool together.

1  Thank AdventureTripping
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed pedicures at the Salon. From beginning to end, the experience was professional, welcoming, and relaxing. We were treated like respected friends and made to feel comfortable. What a great way to set the tone for our Vegas weekend!

3  Thank TravelMom269