“Beautiful Spa Loaded with Amenities (Peek at Private Lounge)”

The Spa & Salon at Aria
Ranked #7 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Glendale, California
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 301 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa Loaded with Amenities (Peek at Private Lounge)”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I spent the morning of our wedding at the Aria spa.

We booked a couples massage and spent an additional hour enjoying the facilities.

The facilities are great. There is a plethora of amenities, so you really don't need to worry about brining much with you. The lotions smell fantastic! Upon entering, I was given a tour of the women's facilities, a locker, a robe and slippers.

We had our massages at eleven and it was quiet when we arrived. However, it quickly filled up. We wish that we had booked an earlier time or had arrived earlier to use the other areas of the spa first. We skipped a lot because of the crowds.

Our massage was done in the same room, with us each having a therapist. It was a very good massage and I liked the blackberry-sage oil used for aromatherapy. The massage felt great and the two therapist did a solid job. However, compared to other places, this was a pricy experience. With tip, it was about five hundred for the two of us for fifty minutes. I've had better or just as good massages for 1/2 the price. This was my husbands first massage and he just couldn't justify the price.

We would likely return to the spa to use the general facilities. The spa pass is a great value and you can having an very relaxing day just using what is included in the pass. It's a great deal.

We really liked the robes and bought a pair in the spa gift shop. We had a weird experience with an employee named Crystal, who was a bit cold when she failed to up-sell us on products. This was the only negative employee experience at Aria.

On a side note, we got married in the Fireside Lounge and as we were waiting for our ceremony to begin, our wedding coordinator put us in one of the private spa lounges. This was amazing! Apparently, they are very hard to book and basically reserved for special clients. It was a huge room with a giant spa, a lounge area and massage tables. It was cool to see it!

Like my review? Visit my blog!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Karen H

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing relaxing day”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I booked a spa suite package as part of our recent stay and the spa experience was amazing. The package included two classic massages, two classic facials, an aromatherapy bath, and chocolate covered strawberries (more like strawberry truffles) and champagne. The spa itself splits into women's and men's areas each with their own sauna and steam rooms plus pools and co-ed rooms that include a salt room, hot stone beds, and an outdoor Jacuzzi area. There were fluffy robes, spa sandals, free drinks and snacks (fruit and pretzels, etc) and amenities to get ready with after. The spa suite was absolutely beautiful for just the two of us and the massages were so relaxing. My husband loved the facial, though I wasn't that crazy about it. Overall, it was so nice I paid the $30 for a day pass again later in our stay!

London, United Kingdom
149 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I decided to try it out and were very impressed ,,it only cost $30 each for the whole day , there were free drinks and fruit own offer all day , a very nice lounge area to sit in and plenty to do ......for the money you can't go wrong

Athens, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A gem of a spa. Relaxing, wonderful client service.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My back was really hurting me while staying at Aria (beds are way soft), so I booked a 25-minute therapeutic massage with Tina. I was VERY impressed with their cordiality, professionalism, and amazing facilities. If you book a service over $50 (which most are, of course), you can use their facilities for the day. After my service, I enjoyed their hot stone room (who knew laying on a hot stone slab with your head on a wicker pillow could be so amazing?), and also their salt meditation room. Their waiting areas and chic and comfortable and you get a locker for your valuables and a very comfortable robe to wear throughout your stay. You are advised of which areas and co-ed and which are not. There is fresh fruit, coffee, and a variety of drinks if you'd like while you wait. And, my massage was fantastic. My lower back was really hurting and she really loosened it up, as much as humanly possible with a massage. Awesome on all levels. I think the spa is the best thing about the towering Aria Resort & Casino.

1 Thank amieingeorgia
Wilmington, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“confidentiality breach”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The spa treatments were great. No complaints there at all. My problem was I had a massage one day and manicure pedicure next day. I said keep me anonymous at my hotel and any thing I did. I was blocked at hotel so no one would know I was there. So that night my boyfriend found me at the hotel. Knew all my spa information and said oh your getting a mani and pedi tomorrow.
So I did a lot of investigations to the managers etc. No body ever got to the bottom of it. It seemed creepy.

Visited December 2012