“Pure Relaxation!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Pure Relaxation!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Since this was a special trip to Vegas for my husband and I, and due to the fact that I'd NEVER had a massage before, a spa trip was deemed a necessity for our luxurious getaway. Since my husband isn't big into spa treatments or even the though of them, I ended up getting a Hot Stone Massage for 50 minutes. When I first walked into the spa, I was greeted by the hosts and quickly made to feel welcome. They were then glad to give me a tour of the facility (which is SO spacious!!!) and then guided me to my locker so I could slip out of my clothes and into my robe and spa slippers. The robe I was given was not big enough, as I am a woman of plus size, so when the spa host noticed that it was too small, they graciously offered me a larger robe which fit just fine. By that time, my time slot for my massage had arrived, so the host took me to a co-ed lounge area that is for guests to wait in right before their massage therapist or whomever arrives to take them back. My massage therapist's name was Sheila and she was quick to make me feel at ease. The massage itself, though? AMAZING!!! She was so good at what she did and by the time I was finished, my muscles had all relaxed and I felt great. After the treatment, I was able to shower to wash off the oil in one of their nice shower stalls. The spa provides all the necessities a gal could need (soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving lotion, etc.), so it was no problem to get around after my massage. While I wasn't able to stay there and use the facilities (which there is a $30/day fee for just using the facilities---and it is waived if you receive a treatment); but I think it woul dhave been a super relaxing place to stay and find a way to inner harmony away from the bustle of the Strip. Needless to say, I would do it all over again if given the chance!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Jessica C

Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Melted away.....”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Services I received during my stay:
Manicure-excellent
Pedicure-excellent
Signature massage-excellent
Hot stone massage-excellent
Detoxifying wrap-excellent

Facilities are clean and relaxing. Easy to navigate with coed spaces. LOVED IT!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank leftcoastluv
Calgary, Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Almost a bad review”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My partner and I went to Vegas for st Patrick's day weekend. The speedway was his treat and the spa was suppose to be my treat.
I went for the facial and body wrap package. Unfortunately, my first experience at aria was horrible and actually made me tear up at how disappointed i was for spending all that money. So my partner spoke with the manger (who was a wonderful guy). They arranged for me to return the next day to have a treatment of my choice with a massage therapist the manager hand picked. The manager also compd all services. Kai the massage therapist was amazing and made me forget about the whole ordeal the day before.
In Vegas, if your not happy with something just say so! They will bend over backwards to make sure you leave with a great impression. I know we will stay at aria again.
I am also a esthetician and massage therapist :)
I recommend the THAI POLTICE MASSAGE!!

5 Thank lynners85
Poquott, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I just loved, loved, loved this spa! It had everything you could possibly want plus 2 meditation rooms. One had hot stone beds and the other was a salt room. I could have spent all day going back and forth from one to the other! The massage I had was great. The second day I just got a day pass and spent the morning enjoying the meditation rooms and the steam room. I showered, dressed, shopped and then went back to the spa for more relaxation after walking "The Strip!" I felt so serene when I left. Yes, that's right, serene ~ even in Las Vegas!

Visited February 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Spa is beautiful but awkward”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The spa is beautiful and the massage therapist excellent. However, they allow fellow guest to use cell phones in the spa and it really ruins the experience. Who knows, maybe these folks were taking pictures and posting them on the internet??? Beautiful, expense, but lacking the overall experience one expects in a town where they are competing with Canyon Ranch at The Venetian.

Visited February 2012