“Perfect Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Perfect Lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

For four adults and three children this place was perfect . The service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant. There were lots of choices to please everyone in our group and items were quickly refilled. Of the many choices the sea food items were my favorite. And then there was the very sinful desert counter.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Dublin
“long queues”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Was part of our package in the Cosmopolitan resort. The food looks better than it tastes. some of the staff are prickly as well. long quees - even for hotel guests.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank tommycDublin
Honolulu, Hawaii
“over priced”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

on the expensive side, fancy and different but not that good for the price. It is located in the back and not that easy to find. TOns of small plates and different presentation but still not worth it

3 Thank Hamachi2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ate here 3x during my 6 night stay.

I don't usually dine at buffets, but the Wicked Spoon kept me coming back!

The service was great. No sooner had I sat down, then someone came over to take my coffee / juice order. When I got up to get more food, my finished plates were gone by the time I sat back down. Every time.

The selection was awesome. They had all the basics - omelet station, french toast, pancakes, lox and bagels, fresh fruit. In addition, there were specialty juices and yogurts in individual sized portions and lots of desserts to choose from.

Highly recommend.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“good”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to try this buffet because she had a coupon for buy one, get one free buffet. We normally don't go eat buffets but we decided to try it to see what they had to offer compare to other buffets in Las Vegas. We went to the brunch buffet and it did have lots of choices for breakfast and lunch but some of the choices were a little bit different from what I like to have and the fact that some of the things are individually in their own bowls is not good. I was balancing several little bowls on my plate with other foods and it got to the point where it was scary because I felt I was going to drop some of the food off my plate before I got back to my table. I would go again but next time I want to try the dinner buffet to see if they have some other food I might like compare to the breakfast food. I must say that the desserts were very good. The price is kind of expensive $27 for a buffet compare to lower prices at other casinos in town is a little bit pricey to me but if you want something different at a classy hotel then it's worth a shot to try it.

1 Thank ducks15