“Variety is the spice of life”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #153 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Joy30Joy30
“Variety is the spice of life”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is one of the best buffets that I've experienced. The variety is amazing. I sampled shrimp and grits, lobster stir fry, house made sausage and some amazing desserts. I totally recommend this place for the experience. Vegas is filled with fine dining options both expensive and reasonably priced. I think this is a great experience as far as buffets go and I do recommend it. The crowd is eclectic and I loved it. In fact, there was a full wedding party having a meal and what looked like a great time as well.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pocatello, Idaho
“Another Vegas Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Overall Wicked Spoon offers what many other Vegas Buffets offer with one exception, $10 more all you can drink red or white wine. I have heard many great things about this buffet but it didn't blow my mind and wasn't much different from 10 other buffets I have dinned at.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I surely gained 5lbs in one sitting! Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

When I go to Vegas, we always do one big dinner buffet. Usually we go to the one at the Rio and just hadn't tried anything else. A friend recommended the wicked spoon at the Cosmo so we have it a try. It was amazing, lots of options, tons of desserts, out service was excellent! The price is of course high, 50+ per person but worth trying. Side note, the buffet does have tons of crab legs already split in half to help with eating but they are served cold. I like my crab legs warm. I mentioned this to he waitress and she suggested we ask the cook to warm them for us, and he did! Plate after plate! Yum!!! Also there was a happy hour that offered deals on drinks! Mojitos were 5$! will go back!

2 Thank PartyofSixNM
“March Madness, Golf, ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must do. After watching NCAA March Madness bball and golf all weekend, this is the place for a meal!! Try to eat here at least once a visit.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Gourmet Quality, Great Selection, Not Your Typical Buffet "Herd Food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were really surprised by this buffet. The Cosmopolitan has horrible advertising of this place with no pictures or info about the restaurant. The Cosmo marketing staff really missed this one.
The quality of food was very good, great service, and everything is gourmet style. The pace of the buffet is calm and it has a casual environment. The price was fair and enjoyed the food. Ate at this buffet twice and each time, we thought is was terrific. Both myself and a work friend think this is the best buffet on the strip. Nice hidden gem.

1 Thank Todd B