“Good food amazing dessert.”
Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #169 of 4,951 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Te dinner buffet is good not the best I have had. No Alcoholic drinks includes. There are equally good buffets in Vegas hotels which have beers or wine included at a cheaper price.

The dessert menu was great. Selections were amazing and very delicious.

I would personally try buffets at other upscale hotels before coming back here. I was good not great..

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The price isn't cheap. Dinner was $41 but you it really isn't that bad when you consider what you're getting. I was there on a Friday night around 630pm. The line was short and was seated quickly. The server Cynthia stopped by the table frequently to make sure ice teas were refilled and plates cleared. When Cynthia wasn't available other servers and bus staff quickly cleared plates. There were lots of seafood options. Shrimp was offered prepared in multiple styles. Cocktail, ceviche, and bbq with grits. The mussels were worth a couple of plates. The salmon appeared a little dry and I skipped it. The crab legs were split but I wasn't sure that made them any easier to eat. They were served chilled but I prefer hot. Cynthia said they would heat them for me if I wanted but there were too many things I wanted to try. Many of the dishes are served as small plate. Perfectly portioned for sampling. Carving station was loaded with options, Italian sausage, beef, ham, turkey and leg of lamb. Several great options in the salad area. A variety of cheese samples beyond the basics. Tons of dessert options. I suggest you tour the entire buffet before loading a plate.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

After looking at a video on the Wicked Spoon we decided on the dinner buffet. Wicked Spoon is located inside the new and beautiful Cosmopolitan Casino and hotel. Service was great! Wait staff waited on you hand and foot. The buffet was very fresh, clean, and tasty and the meats were not dry. They had tons of variety to choose from. We will be dining here again next time.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

What an amazing place. Chique décor, single portion buffet style AMAZING! what an out of the box idea for a buffet! A must place to eat! A bit hard to find in hotel!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

So many options it's hard to begin.

Friendly staff, clean, options for meat lovers, vegetarians, health nuts, desert bar...

Poached eggs in spicy tomato sauce was my favorite. 2 different hash brown (both perfect). If you want the best brunch buffet you've ever had pay this place a visit!

Note: not cheap. Spent $56.21 for just 2 of us. Would pay it again. Very happy and full!!