“A New Standard has been set”
Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #161 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“A New Standard has been set”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a place where gourmet meets buffet. The only thing that exceeds the service is the food. The minute you walk down the food lines you see the change. individual servings not a big pot to pull from. Several made to order items and a over the top desert section.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Amaze-balls!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best buffet I have ever been to, in Vegas or anywhere else. It might be some of the best food I've ever had, too. Good service all around. I was there on a Sunday night at 7 and no line! They had a mac and cheese bar where you can pick meats, veggies, etc, and they whip it up for you right there. It was great! They also had great cheeses at the salad bar, along with some unique salads. Fried chicken in its own little basket, prime rib, lamb, and duck. Asian noodles, beef, and chicken. Amazing, amazing, desserts. It was $34 but very worth the cost and on-par with what other buffets cost. I was stuffed, I ate so much, ha. The quality of the food is really outstanding--no GI issues after, and I didn't feel like I had four-days worth of sodium in one meal. The only dish I didn't like was an oyster dish that was incredibly salty and not my taste. No other complaints. A great meal!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank TravelGuy72
Palm Springs, California
“Great Brunch Buffet”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had a midweek brunch at The Wicked Spoon and enjoyed it. I tried several salads that were delicious, including the kale salad and the arugula salad. I was hoping to love the pumpkin pancakes, but I just didn't think they were special. I did, however, think the polenta was the very best I've ever tasted. Now for the desserts: I tried about 4 and each was a "10." They cleverly give small portions, knowing that people want to sample desserts. Also, I tried the salted caramel ice cream, which was flavorful and rich.

• Visited November 2013
Mason City, Iowa
“Keep Meat Selections Hotter!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had a great breakfast here. The selections were so expansive and tasty. The salads were expertly made. We enjoyed the Mac and cheese, the array of offerings from a wide variety of choices. My only concern was that the meat selections were only warm. They need to turn up the temps! Otherwise, the desserts were heavenly, and the selections were all expertly presented. Would love to return

Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Buffet I have every induldged in!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was worth every penny spent. There is something for everyone and dishes were a beautiful fusion of flavours and presented like art work. I would definitely recommend this spot. Foodies get your forks ready!

Visited July 2013

Been to Wicked Spoon? Share your experiences!