“Best Buffet on the strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #152 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
toms river, new jersey
“Best Buffet on the strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you go to Las Vegas and want a buffet then you must go to the Wicked spoon in the Cosmopolitan. The price is around $41 per person, however you will not be disappointed. Dining area was huge, and very modern, and the food quality and selection cannot be matched by any other buffet. Food was not just placed in large trays that had to be scooped out. Great sushi and desert selection not to mention the different salads, meats, fish Chinese selections. Can't say enough for this buffet. Suggest getting there before 7:00pm

• Visited September 2013

Niagara Falls, New York
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Our second visit.

We were concerned about reports of slipping quality. We needn't have been.

High quality gourmet items, all fresh and delicious. This is NOT your Grandfather's Vegas buffet.

Treat yourself to a visit. You'll enjoy yourself.

Toronto, Canada
“I can't believe how much I ate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I can eat, but Wicked Spoon defeated me! There were so many things that I wanted to eat but did not have the room in my stomach for. I filled up 3 full plates and barely had a little taste of everything that I wanted to try! The quality of the food for a buffet was very good, but I noticed that everything was a little extra salty. The selection was overwhelming (in a good way) After being so totally full, took a deep breath and had a plate of dessert (because we all know that there is a different area in the stomach for dessert!) The blueberry crumble was absolutely delicious! For a buffet, this is probably one of the best that I have been to.

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Alberta
“Great presentation and interesting choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Don't let the word buffet turn you off. We did Monday brunch here. No line up but I can tell from the fencing this place must get very busy on the weekends. It's a huge dining hall but lots of stations to visit. It had all the usual suspects - eggs benny, smoked salmon, roast beef, roast chicken but I would say it was more about the interesting foods - pork belly, bone marrow, spicy meatball, smoked tuna cone.... There was no end and the desserts were gorgeous plus a gelato counter. This is quality food - not processed or simply prepared crap. This is skillfully prepared food. Even my roast chicken which was under a heat lamp was very moist.

I loved the way many of the items come in their own little dish that you just pick up and add to your plate. No lobster or crab in case you're wondering. We paid $26 each - not sure if that's a weekday price or not. Apparently that included a free drink although we found that out as we were leaving. There was also a $10 drinks package which was a seriously good deal. Service would be very good and then absent. Didn't really care for the 80s music either.

Open til 2:00 on weekdays; 3:00 on weekends. It's a bit of a hike once you're actually in the Cosmopolitan - it's right through the convention centre. You pay before you enter. It seems like a very clean place which is important to me in a buffet. The food was always nicely presented and didn't get sloppy as time went on.

• Visited October 2013
Burley in Wharfedale, United Kingdom
“A great stop for brunch..!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Situated in The Cosmopolitan Hotel, The Wicked Spoon buffet is excellent value for money. Apparently the chef was the first to start to offer food cooked and served in individual dishes rather than in large trays. This concept has caught on and is not the default in most of the other hotels. There is a large selection of foods to choose from and even non alcoholic drinks are included.

Make sure you pace yourself otherwise you'll not have room for 15 desserts.

We went for brunch, which was because we didn't get up early, missed breakfast but were a little to early for lunch.

The service was good, food hot and plentiful and we really enjoyed the experience.

Hope this helps