“not the norm”

Ranked #170 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I hate buffets... but this place was a class act,,,, great food, great service and a cool experience.... I would recommend this as a to do list !

Write a ReviewReviews (5,792)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

By far the best deal in Vegas! We went on a Monday around 10:30 and it was$24 per person. Everything was fresh and amazing! We even cancelled our dinner reservation at another restraunt and ate there in the evening?,

1  Thank gregwrestle25
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food at The Wicked Spoon was wonderful. There was enough variety to please everyone in our group. The picky, conservative eaters were just as happy as those who like their food a little more exotic. I liked the whole format here with the individual serving containers. I don't like typical buffets with the big vats of food and communal serving utensils. The individual serving containers at the Wicked Spoon cut down on waste and allow diners to try a greater variety of items. It also seems much more hygienic to those of us who are germ phobic. I tried as many as I could and still didn't even make a dent in the number of selections here. There dozens of delicious desserts too! I can't wait to go back next time I'm in Vegas.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The quality of the food is very good and at $20 for the buffet, you can't beat the value. There are a large number of high quality food choices and an abundance of desserts to finish off your meal.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I spent a few days at the Cosmopolitan for a real estate convention and had breakfast every day. Everything was perfect, with great variety and attention to detail.