“By far the best buffet we tried in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #152 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, NY
“By far the best buffet we tried in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went to four different buffets while in Vegas this week (at the Wynn, the Mirage and at Mandalay Bay) and this one blew them all out of the water. It wasn't even close.

We went for brunch ($24 a person I think?) and there was a ton of variety and lots of creative dishes to choose from in addition to standard brunch fare. Everything was great quality and was presented beautifully. I really enjoyed the farro salad, the BBQ ribs, the beef and broccolini stir fry and the angry mac and cheese. My boyfriend went nuts over the Nutella gelato (the gelato section was amazing). I just kept seeing more and more things I wanted to try. You get a free breakfast cocktail included in the brunch, so I had a mimosa and it was great. There were four of us at brunch and every one of us found different things we loved and left stuffed and happy.

If you're going to try one buffet while in Vegas, I highly recommend that it be this one. None of the other ones came close to having such a wide selection of creative, quality dishes.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
“Variety but not quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

For the price, a good mix if you have group of family or friends with different food preference. Definitely something for everyone coz of the variety. However I find the quality mediocre, nothing exciting. I did not find any one dish fulfilling. Only the desert section looks inviting and for the price, you get to taste a bit of everything. No lines when I was there but we had a long walk from the front entrance of the hotel, searching left and right, it's away from the casino.

• Visited November 2012
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“LITTLE OVERPRICED STRIP SUNDAY NIGHT BUFFET”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Well i visit this past sunday night this really good overpriced buffet in COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL that cost my 42 dollars by person and you will not miss this extravagance multiple cousines food options for all ages in good atmosphere , the food was good including meats , salads , desserts and rare international plates and this buffet only compared in multiple food choices to the BUCCHANAL BUFFET of Caesar:s Palace , give a trial if you really hungry in this multiple hotel buffets options in the Strip.

USA
“Delicious value on the strip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had to please a lot of people that were on a budget in Las Vegas. With $80 average dinners all around us, this was going to be a challenge. Las Vegas, famous for buffets that could please everyone seemed a likely choice but the prices were insane. The Wicked Spoon has average price of $31-$36 per person and the food is amazing. The management was overly accommodating and seated all of our group of 30 people. I would suggest making arrangements prior to arrival. The staff cleared away the plates because we kept going back to the buffet and getting new plates. The food was amazing! We loved our server too!

“just ok, abit over rated.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went to dinner buffet on Tuesday night, and had a high expectation from all the reviews. We picked it because of the special bone marrow they have. And I am sorry it was terrible, and I usually am not a picky eater and I had my share of adventurous eating but there was no flavor and the consistency was just not what I expected. They had alot of interesting items as main, such as beef tongue Sheppard pie, beef liver, bison burgers, lamb ragu gnocchi, personalized risotto etc. But only some were tasty, some were not that great at all. I just didn't found the main entree to be anything spectacular or very delicious and lack of more simple yet well done dishes. And because it was during time of chinese new year, they had a chinese section, let me just say the selection is terrible, they even had hard boiled tea egg as an entree!!! The dessert selection was abit more interesting and had more variety to it. Anyway, overall abit disappointed in Wicked spoon, maybe it was a weekday buffet but surely weren't impressed by the selections. I don't think I would return, probably next time try out Bellagio or Caesar buffet, heard they have great selections.