“Breakfast was Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked Spoon

Wicked Spoon
Ranked #152 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Breakfast was Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We didn't get a chance to eat dinner here, but breakfast was very good. The atmosphere was very nice. I have to say that I enjoyed the Buffet at the Wynn's breakfast better though!

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas
“Wicked Spoon is terrific.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Everything you could hope for in a super buffet. We went for late breakfast and by the time we left, we had transitioned into having lunch items as well. Excellent value.

Visited February 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Favorite buffet in Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

One of three buffets we tried in Vegas - 2nd for breakfast. Very short wait at 10:30am. Best price of the three we tried (others being Bacchanal's and Bellagio)
Definitely my favorite. Really great variety of options (minus a lack of watermelon/honeydew), complimentary mimosa/bloody mary and really pretty atmosphere.
My favorites were the delicious gelatto, peach cobbler, and yogurt parfaits. Husband liked the sweet potatoes and house-made sausage.
Wish we had done dinner here instead of Bacchanal's and will do so if we return to Vegas.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank KLS0611
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

From the reviews, my expectations must of been too high. No line. We had 2 for 1. Plenty of seating. We arrived one half hour after opening and you could tell the food was sitting around already. Dessert bar was the best selection and quality. All other sections needed attention. Service was on the poor side.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last nights Valentine's Day Massacre Food Poisoning Altert!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Around 6:00pm. Valentine's day I went to the wicked spoon. Oh boy it sure was wicked. After 30min. of eating their food I had to run to the bathroom. I seriously felt like vomiting, but instead did a #2. Then after felling that way I went and stupidly had more. Some of things I did notice was that the food, did not taste like what it was supposed to be. Another thing was that I did get full pretty quickly after only one plate. Do they put SENSA in their food? I'm an eater and, I do eat more then one plate. Leaving the cosmopolitan my body felt fatigue. I had nausea, chills, sweats, stomach cramps, weak balance. I ran back to the cosmopolitan bathroom and everything I ate at wicked spoon came out my mouth. I couldn't stop vomiting to the point it looked cinematic. After vomiting my brains out. I went upstairs to speak with the management, he was no help at all. They wanted me to fill out an report, which probably wouldn't go anywhere. After the report they will conduct some imaginary investigation. No refund no apology nothing. He kept talking about how he is not responsible for my condition, and that maybe I might have gotten sick elsewhere. He even said signs of food poisoning don't show this early. Wow!! This place is just a perfect example, of always stay away from the new money hotels since they are penny pitchers. No customer satisfaction, but more of a blame game for it not to fall back on them. This would never happen with old money hotels, they would deal with the situation in more professional manner with a customer guarantee.

1 Thank Ismael A