“Disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

From the reviews, my expectations must of been too high. No line. We had 2 for 1. Plenty of seating. We arrived one half hour after opening and you could tell the food was sitting around already. Dessert bar was the best selection and quality. All other sections needed attention. Service was on the poor side.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last nights Valentine's Day Massacre Food Poisoning Altert!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Around 6:00pm. Valentine's day I went to the wicked spoon. Oh boy it sure was wicked. After 30min. of eating their food I had to run to the bathroom. I seriously felt like vomiting, but instead did a #2. Then after felling that way I went and stupidly had more. Some of things I did notice was that the food, did not taste like what it was supposed to be. Another thing was that I did get full pretty quickly after only one plate. Do they put SENSA in their food? I'm an eater and, I do eat more then one plate. Leaving the cosmopolitan my body felt fatigue. I had nausea, chills, sweats, stomach cramps, weak balance. I ran back to the cosmopolitan bathroom and everything I ate at wicked spoon came out my mouth. I couldn't stop vomiting to the point it looked cinematic. After vomiting my brains out. I went upstairs to speak with the management, he was no help at all. They wanted me to fill out an report, which probably wouldn't go anywhere. After the report they will conduct some imaginary investigation. No refund no apology nothing. He kept talking about how he is not responsible for my condition, and that maybe I might have gotten sick elsewhere. He even said signs of food poisoning don't show this early. Wow!! This place is just a perfect example, of always stay away from the new money hotels since they are penny pitchers. No customer satisfaction, but more of a blame game for it not to fall back on them. This would never happen with old money hotels, they would deal with the situation in more professional manner with a customer guarantee.

1 Thank Ismael A
Phoenix, Arizona
“Do not miss this!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This is absolutely the best buffet in Las Vegas. Be sure to come hungry, since you will want to try everything. Each on of the food stations is top notch. The dessert bar is a dream. I even loved the salad bar. So much too choose from. Coffee and juice are free. So dig in! I want to go back now as I write this!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Get a load of this!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a buffet! Way too many items to list, all done well, and most all in small portions so you can try many things. Fresh ingredients, incredible variety, and plenty of seating makes this the best buffet in vegas. Try another then come here. Or just come here if u like food. Price... It isn't cheap, but once you see the ingredients you will get it Really, scallops for breakfast? Wow. Service was a bit lackluster, but it was early. Come at off times, the line gets long if there are any conferences since its right by the conference rooms.

1 Thank Everett S
San Francisco, California
“Still one of the best buffets...”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Wicked Spoon kicked off a trend in hip buffets, and they are still top notch. The sheer variety and creativity make this a fun place for brunch. And frankly, its still a surprisingly good price.

Visited February 2013