“Value for money”

Ranked #182 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Go at lunch time less people and the food is always fresh and a great quality. Kids will find it hard to stay away from the desert bar.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,838)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been here twice, and both times you put amazing on your plate, put amazing in your mouth, then swallow amazing. Want to taste amazing, eat here. Of course, I'm a super fatty so I love all you can eat buffets like this...except this one has a touch of class.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Wicked Spoon is truly awesome. I ate there twice both for lunch. I was there on a Thursday and Friday. The menu only varied slightly, but I was glad because I was able to try some things I didn't get to the first time. I was very impressed with the quality, freshness, and presentation of everything. The food is spread out in one long buffet along the back of the restaurant and they also have two other smaller islands at both ends. One island for salad and the like and the other for desserts.

They have several different regional cuisines that take up a section of the buffet. I was very impressed with the French and Asian sections. Some of the selections are already plated in smaller containers that are the perfect size for sampling. I was very impressed with the freshness and cleanliness of the buffet.

Everything I tried was tasty but few things that stood out was the Braised Lamb with Community Polenta, Goat Cheese and Honey Pizza, Korean Kalbi(ribs), Chinese Ribs, Carrot Cake, and Nutella Gelato. You will happy when you eat here. If you are on the fence just go and enjoy yourself. The only reason I did not go a third time was because the lines tend to get longer on the weekends, but I think that it would be worth the wait.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I went for breakfast and the options were amazing and unlimited. I wish I went earlier as it would have been my daily morning visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food was unique (boar meat sliders, Bone marrow, Crab legs, Octopus) and included Asian (Japanese, Chinese, Korean), French, Italian, Southern and New American. The salad and dessert bars were excellent - especially the gelato. The food was tasty, non-greasy, freshly made, and in small tapas-sized portions (so you could taste most things without pigging out). Service was good (plates were cleared quickly, drinks refilled). The modern atmosphere was very nice. The best buffet I every ate at in LV. $40 for dinner midweek.