“Always a favorite for Happy Hour”

Siena Italian Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Italian Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #816 of 5,084 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2012

There are so many choices on the appetizer menu that it's hard to choose just 3 or 4 to share. They also change them periodically which gives patrons the opportunity to try new things. The baked eggplant stuffed with italian sausage is great as well as the Carpaccio Di Bue which is raw, Thin-Sliced Tenderloin, Dijon Mustard, & Shaved Parmesan Cheese. Also the Tortino Di Riso which is Rice Cake, Parmesan Cheese, & Mushrooms in Truffle Oil. Can't go wrong with anything you order but these are my favorites. I would just stay away from pairing too many that have bread

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Siena is a great restaurant with a nice deli attached. The offerings in the restaurant are Tuscan, and they are very good. If I had one complaint, it would be that the salads are not incuded.

When you finish dinner, take time to peruse the deli. In addition to meats, cheese and breads, they offer homemade pastas, imported foods from Italy, olive oil, and gelato and goodies.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We've been to Siena on many occasions and have always had the same incredible food and service. We feel the best way to judge an excellent restaurant is based on consistency and Siena hits the mark every time!

We particularly love going to their Happy Hour--the food is, as always, amazing! Half price appetizers and glasses of wine and I believe half price bottles of any wine over $40.

A basket of warm bread and these amazing, homemade, paper thin "crackers" along with a deliciously briny olive tepanade is brought to your table as soon as you are seated. The eggplant parmigiana is one of our favorites--no breadcrumbs!! Other favs are the proscuitto and fresh, homemade mozzarella served on a light and chewy foccacia with fresh basil, the rice cakes are delish and they have an amazing carpaccio. Oh, and the fried burrata is to die for--a fresh mozzarella with a creamy center with a crispy crust served on a mixture of greens. That's just our take on the Happy Hour--I could go on and on but you can't go wrong with any choice whether for Happy Hour or dinner in dining room.The house specialty is Cavatelli Con Salsiccia--fresh cavatelli pasta mixed with a hearty sausage ragu--delicious!!

If you're too full for dessert, you can always head over to their deli--which is located right off the dining room and take home some delicious cannolis or Italian cookies--amongst a variety of other Italian delights--including homemade frozen pastas, cheeses and deli items!

Definitely, don't miss this place!!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

When we take a trip we like to splurge on one expensive dinner. We chose Siena Trattoria for a variety of reasons, but it being off the strip was a big consideration. Food prices drop considerably as one moves away from the strip. It was further away than I thought it would be, but then again, so is most everything in Las Vegas.
We've eaten Italian food in many places including some magnificent restaurants in Italy. We kinow Italian food. We were pleased with the high quality of the food. It was authentic in its preparation, creative in its plating, and true to Italian flavors. We ate early because we had a show to get to that night so it was nearly empty when we arrived. That gave us time to talk with the staff a bit, before they got busier. All were very friendly and knowledgeable. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Service was prompt without being rushed-very well timed. The room is spacious enough that the noise level remained tolerable even as the night grew busier. So many places today seem to jam as many tables in as possible. When I'm having an expensive dinner out, I don't want to sit two feet away from strangers and have to shout over their conversation just to be heard by my wife. For this, I am so appreciative! We had some of the best lamb chops ever! They have an active happy hour which seemed to be mostly local folks. I highly recommend Siena Trattoria. We will most definitely eat there again in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We just came from having a wonderful meal at this inconspicuous, lovely little restaurant that reminded us of all that is great about Italian cooking. It is located right by our hotel and we felt like having a nice meal tonight so my husband and I wandered over there and were delighted with the experience. Nothing but good things to say about it. A real find.