“Great Outdoor Patio For Lunch”
Review of La Cave

La Cave
Ranked #176 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway you'll savor Chef Billy DeMarco's menu of small-plate items from the sea, farm, oven, garden, grill and butcher, paired with artisanal draught beers and an impressive wine list. La Cave offers three distinct environments-the cellar, the front bar area illuminated from above by a sign proclaiming In Vino Veritas, the rustic yet refined dining room, and a patio that looks out over the elegantly-landscaped Wynn resort pool and gardens.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Small plate tapas style offerings and a very pleasant staff and atmosphere make this a great choice for a leisurely lunch. I sat on the covered patio at a low table but was very comfortable and the staff were extremely pleasant. They offer wine flights by region and have an extensive wines by the glass selection.
For the food I had a very nicely done caesar salad, some hamachi cubes and cavatelli with veal cheeks. All of these were delicious and there were many other items on the menu that I would have loved to had tried. Desert was chocolate risotto - pretty rich but tasty.
Overall I enjoyed this enough that even with all the choices in Vegas I would definitely go back for lunch again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went there for my birthday dinner and loved it. We sat outside on the patio with a view of the (closed) pool. It was great atmosphere. No smoke, fresh cool air, heat lamps. Good service, good food, modern feel. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Excellent food, good wine, nice atmosphere, prices were good, we went a couple of times during our visit to the Wynn

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I enjoyed it all except the dessert. My husband only liked the roasted beets.
Other tapas we selected included Cerviche, pork tenderloin and my favorite was the bacon wrapped dates with cheese fondue.
Our friend has the chocolate rissoto; which neither my husband nor I liked. It was like chocolate pudding. Not worth the price; in my opinion.
On a positive note; we had an excellent wine, Joseph Phelphs Insigna...yummy!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Loved it for the delicious food and wine tasting flights. Great concept and perfectly executed. Small place, seemed kind of off the beaten track.