“Mastro Magic.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mastro's Ocean Club

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Mastro Magic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Booked here to celebrate 30 years of marriage on the reccomendation of a gentleman I had met at the Aria . The service is right up there with the best I,ve ever had .Well done Mr Strickland and your team,

The Steak and Chicken were cooked excactly the way we had requested .When I commented after eating half of my steak which was 22oz that I felt it was slightly and I mean slightly overseasoned the Maitre-De insisted on changing it .I unreservedly refused this offer as the steak was still excellent.

The sides were massive Sweet Potato chips Broccolli and Mash all 10 out of 10 .And then to top it all off we were presented with the Mastro signature dessert with iced congratulations 30 year married..

Mastros comes with my seal of approval and I like a good eat .I will be back .

• Visited September 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Calgary, Alberta
“Sketchy and rushed service, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Definitely the service is not as professional as the prices would have you believe. My initial issue was that although I had made a reservation, they called and required that I call them again to reconfirm. Love doing that on my out of country cell phone. We arrived for our reservation but our table wouldn't be ready for about 15 minutes. They pointed us to the lounge which was full. Perhaps we could have stood with a drink but most in the lounge were eating so it was awkward.

So dinner, well the server recommended the top 3 priciest items. I started with a crabcake which was perfect - nice and spicy and crabby. Our friends' escargot was forgotten. Then lobster bisque which was huge and heavy on the heavy cream. Could have used more dimension but did include some pieces of lobster. I ordered the smallest steak but at 8 oz it isn't tiny. It's $43 and comes with nothing. All sides are extra and we chose badly - way too many heavy things. I would have expected our server to say something as we were clearly looking for some advice. But all our food was cooked to perfection and they were using quality ingredients.

We ordered a couple bottles of wine which were both poured at the same time. Overall the service was incredibly rushed. We all felt they were trying to flip our table as fast as possible. Our waiter also walked away twice while we were still trying to talk to him. He just moved so fast.

Located in Crystals mall so you're looking out a mall. Also didn't like that they called me the next day to see how things were. It interrupted me and at a min. of $1.50 per minute when I'm out of country I didn't feel like getting into it.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lexi99
New Hampshire
“Fabulous food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Steak cooked to perfection - the sides were great and they were family style which brought the price down as our table of 6 could share sides. (Not that is was inexpensive) The chocolate cake dessert was melt in your mouth wonderful!

• Visited October 2013
Windsor,Ontario Canada
“Always great at Mastro's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

food was excellent..you have to have the butter cake for dessert..it is enough for 2 or 3 people. My fav drink is the lemon drop martini that they make. Service is first class and so is the restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
“Go here... seriously get reservations and eat in the treehouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had an unbelievable meal, fun server, humongous cocktails and wine pours. We ate at a lot of the high end restaurants in vegas during our trip and this was far and away the best experience we had and probably the most reasonable bill, not that it was cheap. The Tower appetizers were a fun way to start and if you only had one dessert to eat for the rest of your life, it should be their famous buttercake.
Enjoy!

Visited September 2013

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!