“Don't Miss It!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mastro's Ocean Club

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Don't Miss It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

One of my best meals - ever. I always expect more in Vegas and often am slightly disappointed. Not here. Everything from the starter to the entree to the desert and service were outstanding. I won't come to Vegas without dining here!

1 Thank fgcook

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chester County, PA
“Best meal I've ever had in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is unquestionably the best restaurant in Vegas! Vegas food and service is generally subpar, but this was fantastic! I had the Chilean Sea Bass and Lobster Bisque. The bisque had several chunks of lobster that barely fit on the spoon, and the bass was great with the bread crumb coating was very good. The waiter was very professional with the right amount of personal touch and humor.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Not as Good as it was.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Vegas last year and the food was amazing. We were therefore looking forward to returning.

The restaurant was half full at best, where as last year we had to wait 30 minutes for our table.

We also had the same server as last year and I pointed out to my husband that it was the same man. The reason I remembered him from last year was because he was fairly patronising and this experience was no different.

We felt that he looked down his nose at us as we only wanted main courses and no starters and we wanted cocktails instead of wine.

When I ordered my steak and said I wanted it cooked medium, he explained a couple of times that this would be pink in the middle. Was I sure I wanted it pink. I do know what a medium steak looks like. Ironically when it arrived it was cooked well done. I should of sent it back but it tasted ok and I didnt want to cause a fuss.

My husband ordered seabass and it was delicious. We ordered two side dishes which would of fed another six people. The portions here are ridiculous and the food wasted must be very high.

We therefore decided to share a dessert and we chose the profiteroles. Once again the portion size was enormous. Three tennis balls on a plate. These were disappointed as profiteroles should be filled with cream. These instead were two pieces of choux pastry which was fairly hard, with a big dollop of ice-cream wedged in between.

We felt quite disappointed when we left. This isnt a cheap restaurant and its now not that great.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Suzanne-Cantle
Long Valley, NJ, United States
“Eat Here - You'll Love It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was first attracted by the shape of the restaurant - - very unique - - a mahogany tree house inside Crystal City. The service was excellent and the grilled fish was unbelievably good. Steaks looked excellent although we did not try them. Contrary to other reviews we went for a birthday and got an delicious butter cake birthday cake - complimentary. Also, for a mid-strip restaurant I found the prices very good compared to big name seafood or steak restaurants in the Hotel/Casinos. Wine selection very nice with fair prices. Wnet twice -- will go back on next visit.

Thank Raymond F. W
London
“Uber expensive for average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Food perfectly adequate, portions enormous so share any sides or deserts..prices extremely high.as in many restaurants, service right in your face.

Visited September 2013

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!