“One of our favorite hang outs”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Islip Terrace, New York
“One of our favorite hang outs”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

they are consistent, very busy and very professional. Food, service and staff all fantastic each visit. Not cheap but just wonderful.

Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Indianapolis
“Very good food, but need to sit by the bar”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I dined here twice on a recent 3 night trip. Wanted seafood the first night in Vegas so went to Mastro's. Wine and food were excellent. I especially enjoyed the Ahi tuna. The only problem I had was there was absolutely no atmosphere to speak of. I was literally dining in the middle of a mall. Two nights later, after a disastrous experience at Jaleo where I went for tapas, I found myself back at Mastro's. This time I was seated in the bar area with my back to the mall. The bar area had dim lighting and some music playing. Our server, on only her 3rd day of working, was absolutely fantastic and made our time even more enjoyable as we enjoyed a lobster role and a bottle of wine. I would definitely eat here again, but only if I was seated at a table in the bar area. The food is excellent, the wine list superb...just wish the restaurant wasn't in the middle of the mall.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Seared Ahi Tuna”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

very good - drinks were outstanding as well, ordered a shot or Patron and they brought it in a bucket, was at least a double if not more... Highly trained and attentive waiters... My friend had the scallops and they were also excellent...

• Visited July 2013
Smithtown, New York
“Great food, great service...Will be back!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was there on Friday 6/28/13 with a bunch of guys celebrating a bachelor party. From the moment I walked in the service was top notch. Our waiter was very knowledgeable on his menu and was also very funny. 5 guys ordered the steak and I ordered fish. We ordered group sides as we did the lobster mashed potatoes which despite its price, was worth every penny. They use over 1lb of lobster in it, hence the high price. We also ordered cream spinach, french fries and the Alaskan king crab black Truffle gnocchi. Everything was top notch and came out exactly like it should have. We also ordered the warm butter cake which I had heard about for weeks, and it did not disappoint. To say it was amazing, would be a understatement. Also as a very nice gesture, since they knew it was my bachelor party, they comped the butter cake which was not necessary but very appreciated. Overall the meal and everything about it was amazing and well worth the high price.

On the side, the warm butter cake was so good that after we left Bar Masa on Saturday night we decided to come back to Mastro's to eat more of the butter cake and coffee there. It was that good we had to go back again before we got on a plane to go home the following day.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Brandon S
Bradenton, Florida
“Outstanding Again!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to celebrate our anniversary. Although pricey, the terrific food and service are worth the extra bucks. Shared a large filet, 2 orders of lobster tails, and sides among four people. Everything was delicious. Portions are large, so it's easy to share food (which also cut the cost a bit). When in Vegas, this is definitely a must-go for a great eating experience. Joe, our server, was great fun and very attentive. Everyone at Mastro's has a friendly NOT snooty attitude that is delightful to find in such an outstanding restaurant.

Visited June 2013

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!