“My Favourite Restaurant in Vegas!!!!”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I wasn't impressed to be eating at a restaurant in a shopping mall...but this turned out to be my favourite restaurant in Vegas!
You MUST try the tuna tostada starter - absolutely heavenly. We kept going back to have it again. I also had the scallops as a main (melt in your mouth quality). My partner had the steak and absolutely raved about it.
The staff is very helpful and friendly, and they have singers each night to add to the ambience.
We ate at Olives, Javier's, Milos, Fix, Yellowtail, etc...and this place was my favourite without question.

2  Thank LisainLondonUK
Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Finishing up a three day Vegas trip with some friends we decided to hit Ocean Club on Friday night. Place was packed but we had made a reservation and I suggest you do so as well. Its quite an amazing setting in the "Treehouse" as some would call in right in the middle of the Crystals shopping complex. But what I really like about this place other than the food etc, is that although it is a nice place, you can get in quite casually dressed. My moto is I don't mind paying for good food but I like to be comfortable.

No it's not cheap, and in fact if you go all out on something like the Seafood Tower the price can really skyrocket but this at least for me is not the kind of place I go to every week. So we did have the Seafood Tower which is quite an impressive presentation when they bring it out. All the chilled seafood was very fresh and very delicious but you get what you pay for so to speak.

The menu consists of various Seafood and Steaks etc. I ended up having the Wagyu NY Strip which was a special item and for me it was the juiciest, richest tasting NY strip that I have ever had. My other friends were also very happy with their steaks and lamb cops. The sides were all quite good, the sweet potatoe fries were a huge order and even 4 of us came nowhere close to even putting in a dent.

The Service was well, excellent. Extremely attentive and courteous but not hovering. Not more I can say on this. Overall a great relaxed dining experience at a very nice establishment.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

On the plus side, the steaks were very good, the warm butter cake is really wonderful (though the whole, heaping plate of whip cream served with it was silly), the service was very attentive, and the prices were a bit lower than other high end Vegas steakhouses (we went for beef, not fish). On the downside, you are sitting out in a mall that, while it is a nice mall, is still a mall (and also a little bit depressingly devoid of shoppers). My wife and I did not feel that this was nearly as romantic or intimate a place as, for instance, Prime at Bellagio. But, not everyone is looking for intimate and romantic every time. We both thought that this would be a better spot for multiple couples or bigger parties where talking amongst the group instead of in the hushed tones of a single couple would better fit the mood here. In the end, though, we went for the food and the food was very good.

1  Thank DallasTravelerBill
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We sat in the centre of the restaurant which was a great place to sit! The service was very good. I had the chicken and my husband had the steak and they were both fabulous. We only ordered one portion of fries which was more than enough for 2! We also ordered peppercorn sauce which was delicious. The food was absolutely superb and we would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Mastro's Ocean Club has more than one location which makes it familiar. However, the Las Vegas location has the "treehouse". The Treehouse is a special seating area located within the restaurant which makes it unique and allows one to observe all the beauty of the Crystals mall. Ocean Club Crab cakes rock. The endless sides are colossal and there is no light hand with butter or truffle. The staff is always attentive and goes out of their way to make each time special with off menu deserts for special occasions. Request "treehouse".

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!