“Fantastic Place”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Naperville, Illinois, Usa
“Fantastic Place”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Make sure you get a table in the middle the beautiful woodwork. The service and food were great. The deserts are amazing. My wife and I came back for the desert everyday we were in Vegas. Nice live music adds to the ambiance. Also a great place to great drinks before a show.

• Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sacramento, Ca
“The best meal in Vegas”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is the best meal I have ever had in Vegas and it is in the top 10 meals I have ever had. Absolutely outstanding! There were 4 of us that enjoyed a meal here. We ordered a bottle of wine and the wine service was perfect. I have eaten at the Newport location before and knew the servings were generous so I decided to skip appetizers and salads. I ordered the seared scallops with an amazing butter wine sauce. Several in our group had the filet and one other had the salmon special. Two sides was all we needed for a group of four..... The lobster mashed potatoes was extremely rich, but fantastically decadent and the sugar snap peas were addictive.

The food was phenomenal and well worth the money! We talked about this meal for days and all agreed that it was the best meal we had there.....ever!

Lockport, IL
“service better than the food...”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a group of 6 with a reservation, were seated promply by very friendly staff. While I enjoyed my meal....sea bass, others in my party did not. Since I suggested this place, I did not find out until the next day from my husband that the others were not impressed....it was pricely but that is to be expected there, the service was great..another expectation but the food not so good...my husbands red snapper was dry and tasteless (they offer no sauces..all are sauted only), the others who had steak were not impressed...and these guys eat good steaks all over...

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Impeccable food and impeccable service.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Troy was our waiter and he was the best. He presented the menu and specials and I think I wanted to order everything. My wife got the Sauteed Shrimp and I got the special Encrusted Sea Bass and they both were to die for. When we were served I asked Troy to select a wine pairing for me because I am just starting to enjoy wine. The selection was amazing with my fish and it proved to me that Troy knows his wine. For dessert, we got the Butter Cake and It was so good I think I started to lick the plate.

All I can say is that the next time we are in town, we are going back and we hope to get Troy as our server again.

Visited March 2013
Centerville, Ohio
1,745 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,020 helpful votes
“Mastro’s Ocean Club is a first rate “date with your wife””
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Mastro’s Ocean Club is our first choice in seafood dining in Vegas, and is a short walk from our Marriott Grand Chateau.

Mastro’s Ocean Club is a first rate “date with your wife” Las Vegas Dining experience.The ambience is a major draw, and the “Tree House” experience is almost over the top.

Mastro’s Ocean Club is first-rate class. The ambience is a major draw.

Service is first rate from the hostess to the servers. Mastro’s Ocean Club is located in Crystals at City Center.

We were very pleased with this fine dining experience, and highly recommend Mastro’s Ocean Club reservations to the demographic that will settle for the best.

The fare is appropriate for the tariff.

4 Thank SavantIII_11

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!