“If you love CHOCOLATE - HAPPY HOUR GEM!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Max Brenner - CLOSED

Max Brenner
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Known worldwide as the ultimate destination for chocolate, Max Brenner is the perfect place to eat… and indulge. Fill up on Really Crunchy Mac & Cheese, a pressed waffle sandwich or our ever-popular Brenner Burger. But save room, because the main course is dessert. Experience chocolate to the fullest and enjoy hot chocolate, Choctails, fondues, sugar waffles and more. Our most iconic dishes are served in specially-designed ceramic utensils, turning chocolate consumption into a chocolate ceremony. So double dip, lick your fingers and forget to share because at Max Brenner there aren’t rules – all you have to do is really love chocolate.
Wailuku, Hawaii
“If you love CHOCOLATE - HAPPY HOUR GEM!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wanted to sit for a bit in Las Vegas and found that Max Brenner has a HAPPY HOUR! $6 for a chocolate martini that was divine. Actually had to scrape the chocolate off the side of the glass. Several other choices as well that all looked good. The people sitting next to me kept extolling the virtues of their incredible Black Russian. Also some nice finger food (i.e. sliders) or decadent desserts. Had the fried round bananas that came in a large paper cone along with two dishes of sauces - one melted chocolate (of course!) and a caramel to dip them in. Definitely a chocolate high all around. Friendly and efficient service as well.

• Visited February 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Not just chocolate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Liked the food very much at M Brenner. Not so many options, but what we had has very tasty. The one thing I didn't like is that the friendly waitress didn't warn against the size of what we were ordering (even having asked if it was too much). Don't order one plate of food pp , especially if you are going to order one of their great desserts.

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles
“Great affordable LV dining option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our second time here was for lunch. The "regular" food portions are large, and the menu offers many unique items. I had a chicken and goat cheese salad served on top of a waffle, and boy, was that good. So good in fact that I did not save room for dessert.

On a prior visit though, we were very impressed with the desserts. We had one of the fondue offerings along with the birthday cake cocktail. Both equally yummy.

Given the extensive wait times that many of the restaurants have, we've never had to wait long for a table here. Although I agree with the other reviewers that service can be a little slow, it's worth the wait. While waiting for your food, you can peruse their store, or watch the amazing concoctions coming out of the kitchen.

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is beautiful. Staff was very friendly. Started our meal with a chocolate espresso milkshake, which had wonderful flavor but was more like chocolate milk than a shake. I then chose the fish tacos for dinner. The presentation made my mouth water. I soon found the quantity and over powering taste of the slaw too much. I used my fork to look for the fish which I couldn't even taste. It was there, but not much of it. The rice and beans bland. My husband had a salad with grilled chicken. Again, beautiful presentation. The salad lettuce looked like a bag iceberg mix and was small for the $$$. I had great expectations based on reviews, but our experience quickly led to disappointment.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dani M
Copperas Cove, Texas
“Disappointing Desert and Slow Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

After seeing a show, my husband and I decided to look for a place to get desert. After passing the gelato stands, we decided to try Max Brenner Chocolate Bar and Restaurant. We ordered The Euphoria Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Sundae. I really thought you can't go wrong with Chocolate...wrong. We sat at the bar because we wanted to get in and out quickly. Although the wait for table service would probably been the same amount of time, it seemed to take forever for a couple scoops of ice cream! The bartender kept saying it would be right up, and he was checking, but that appeared to be all lip service and not real service. Besides the horrible service, the sundae was pretty disappointing for $14. Anyone could have made it at home and it would have been a lot better. I thought the white chocolate dipping sauce was a waste, we tried it but it added nothing to the sundae.

Overall: Disappointing ice cream, slow and patronizing service. I would not ever spend my money there again. There are better Chocolatiers than Max Brenner.

• Visited January 2014