“Chocolate lovers won't be disappointed!”
Review of Max Brenner - CLOSED

Max Brenner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Known worldwide as the ultimate destination for chocolate, Max Brenner is the perfect place to eat… and indulge. Fill up on Really Crunchy Mac & Cheese, a pressed waffle sandwich or our ever-popular Brenner Burger. But save room, because the main course is dessert. Experience chocolate to the fullest and enjoy hot chocolate, Choctails, fondues, sugar waffles and more. Our most iconic dishes are served in specially-designed ceramic utensils, turning chocolate consumption into a chocolate ceremony. So double dip, lick your fingers and forget to share because at Max Brenner there aren’t rules – all you have to do is really love chocolate.
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Someone recommended this restaurant to us and I'm so glad we went! We had a free sample and decided to go back for happy hour. We went back at 9pm and paid half price for some of the best dessert I've ever had. For less than $20, we had 2 full sized desserts and a side Cesar salad. Unbelievable. Can't wait to go back. Just delish! I ordered the s'mores concoction and loved it!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

love the free samples of carmelized dusted pecans. But they had just sold out. Pricy chocolates. These are the only thing i've tried there.

1  Thank Oatbagg
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have been to the Max Brenner CBTBM in New York and were blown away by the food and service, not to mention the restaurant atmosphere and just found ourselves in chocolate heaven. Vegas being Vegas, I should not have been surprised that this location lacked the feeling of quality and authenticity that we remembered in New York. It took over 15 minutes for our waiter to bring over water. It was 9pm and there were a few empty tables around us. The menu here is small and limited. I had a new goat cheese, waffle salad - sounds odd but was overall good. Others in my group were satisfied but nothing special. Dessert was a welcome change for some - chocolate cake came with a chilled cup of chocolate sauce for pouring and the famous chocolate shot. The cookies and crème milk shakes received rave reviews too. I ordered the chocolate fondue with ice cream bar but they were out of the ice cream - so the substitute was two scoops of ice cream. Sides were toffee chips and chocolate crisp sprinkles - Ok but something I could have recreated at home. My advice - check out the gift shop at the front of the restaurant, sample the chocolate - it is very good and if you are going to eat - try the dessert menu after eating the main course somewhere else.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place has the most delicious chocolate chip cookie I have ever ate! It is worth the $5.00! If you love chocolate, you must try this place!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Two chocolate martinis and a chocolate fondue!! Part deli, part chemistry lab and part factory, the atmosphere at Brenner's is unique, even in Vegas! We very much enjoyed our afternoon snack/chocolate feast. My wife always orders the better drinks but this time mine came out on top!!! We only ordered desserts and cannot wait to go back for brunch!!!