“Good food, good service, reasonable”
Review of Max Brenner - CLOSED

Max Brenner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Known worldwide as the ultimate destination for chocolate, Max Brenner is the perfect place to eat… and indulge. Fill up on Really Crunchy Mac & Cheese, a pressed waffle sandwich or our ever-popular Brenner Burger. But save room, because the main course is dessert. Experience chocolate to the fullest and enjoy hot chocolate, Choctails, fondues, sugar waffles and more. Our most iconic dishes are served in specially-designed ceramic utensils, turning chocolate consumption into a chocolate ceremony. So double dip, lick your fingers and forget to share because at Max Brenner there aren’t rules – all you have to do is really love chocolate.
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good service, reasonable”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

What could be better than yummy pizza, exotic salads followed by chocolate decadence? Shawn the bartender is also amazing.

Visited April 2013

Santa Cruz, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We decided to try this for breakfast one morning and it was tough not to immediately dive into chocolate. The scent in this restaurant is divine, but we started with savory eggs and then ordered a peanut butter, banana, and chocolate crepe. I have no complaints about our experience at Max Brenner. We will definitely be back!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delish”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have lived in Vegas for many years and didn't know about this place until a friend visiting from out of town told me about it. The food is sooo good. The prices are high but, it is worth it. I had a Steak Panini Sandwhich and a Salted Carmel milk shake and it was wonderful. My friends had the flat bread pizza and a hamburger and it was also very good. No complaints, something good and different. Service was also great. This was inside of Caesar's Palace Forum Shops.

Vail, CO
“We Wanted to Like It...”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Tried this restaurant based on review as well as it's convenient location for us. We were disappointed. The menu was more limited than we would have hoped. The service was competent, but nothing special. The food was unimaginative. We skipped dessert as by that point, we were not interested in staying. Perhaps we made poor choices, but we wouldn't likely return.

Green River, Wyoming
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been to Max Brenner in Las Vegas many times and I love it. I do try to go to different restaurants every time I'm there since there are so many to try in Las Vegas, but I always end up at Max Brenner. The smell alone is enough to drag you in! The menu is unique and fun and there is something for everyone. I love how they try and incorporate chocolate into every dish they serve. On the most recent trip I got the Margherita Panini and it was very good. One of my favorite sides is the waffle fries dusted with cocoa and chili powder. I've ordered many other things and have not disliked any. The portions are huge and good for sharing. Their dessert menu is extensive and there is a great variety to choose from. The same goes for the drink menu. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back!