Bootleg Canyon Flightlines at Fremont Street Experience
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Our teenage makes this a must stop especially since there isnt much else to do for her on Fremont Street, however it is always at least an hour and a half ordeal from the time you get in line to the time she actually ziplines down the street. The process to get your ticket is very poorly run with totally uninterested staff. The guys at the top of the ride are just the opposite, very upbeat and friendly. The price is not all that bad, but with the amount of time it takes, we will probably skip this attraction the next time we are in Las Vegas.

1  Thank TexBear44
in 3 reviews
"excalibur"
"camera"

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I've been ziplining before in Puerto Rico so I was excited to zipline again. I believe that I paid around $150 for 10 lines there so I thought that $15 before 6pm in Vegas was a reasonable price for 1 line. They also give the option to pay at extra $5 to go a second time. I think all together we waited for about an hour. 4 people can go at once so that helped keep the line moving. In PR, we had a group of 9 people that had to go 1 at a time. If you have bags/purses, they have straps so that you're able to take them with you while "flying." They also take pictures of you at various times while going down the line for purchase at the end. There's nothing to keep you facing forward so I experienced quite a bit of spinning. That just added to the fun. We got to go right as the light show was occuring which was nice. Overall, just another activity to add to the list of things one has done in their lifetime. I think it's worth doing.

2  Thank NOLACreole
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Ok , I've never been much of a gambler , but Im a HUGE fan of Vegas . Thank goodness my peeps love to gamble ! I love Vegas for the freak show , rollercoasters, strip shows, attractions ......and now I can say I ziplined down Fremont St in Vegas .....and everyone says ....."you what ?"

Reviewed January 19, 2012

1  Thank llychornblower
See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This experience was disappointing. We took teenagers to ride the zip line. After checking them in we asked how long it would take and were told not long at all. So they handed off their belongings (bags, phones, etc) and set off for the zip line. We left to find a good spot to video, where we stood for an hour and a half waiting. After a while of waiting and getting nervous that we might have missed them and didn’t have any way to locate them because we were holding all their phones, I sent my husband back to the office to check on them. He was told that he could go look at the staging area for them, but that it is typical for it to take over an hour. Sure wish they had been honest about that we they were taking our money, so that we would have know what to expect.
The teens have zip lined before, and said that it definitely wasn’t worth the wait.
Also, while we were checking in, a group of 6 Kardashian looking girls came in followed by a camera crew. While waiting for our group to go we saw this group go as well as Santa and his Elf go twice. They apparently got to jump to the front of the line while everyone else waited.

4  Thank Jill50321