“Had to say "I ziplined down Fremont "!”

Bootleg Canyon Flightlines at Fremont Street Experience
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Had to say "I ziplined down Fremont "!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Ok , I've never been much of a gambler , but Im a HUGE fan of Vegas . Thank goodness my peeps love to gamble ! I love Vegas for the freak show , rollercoasters, strip shows, attractions ......and now I can say I ziplined down Fremont St in Vegas .....and everyone says ....."you what ?"

1 Thank llychornblower

Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't waste your TIME!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This experience was disappointing. We took teenagers to ride the zip line. After checking them in we asked how long it would take and were told not long at all. So they handed off their belongings (bags, phones, etc) and set off for the zip line. We left to find a good spot to video, where we stood for an hour and a half waiting. After a while of waiting and getting nervous that we might have missed them and didn’t have any way to locate them because we were holding all their phones, I sent my husband back to the office to check on them. He was told that he could go look at the staging area for them, but that it is typical for it to take over an hour. Sure wish they had been honest about that we they were taking our money, so that we would have know what to expect.
The teens have zip lined before, and said that it definitely wasn’t worth the wait.
Also, while we were checking in, a group of 6 Kardashian looking girls came in followed by a camera crew. While waiting for our group to go we saw this group go as well as Santa and his Elf go twice. They apparently got to jump to the front of the line while everyone else waited.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Jill50321
New Port Richey, FL
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“quick but fun”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

You have to be at least 60lbs to go on this zipline, no height requirement. There is a weight maximum. They open at 2p, price is $15 before 6p. our kids loved this! doesn't go too fast (30mph?) and is over pretty fast....800 ft. long or so. fun to try. women can keep their purses w/them.

Visited November 2011
Wilton, California
681 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 805 helpful votes
“What A RUSH!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Actually my husband, sister and niece and I did this in the evening as one of the shows was going on. It was a great kick! The pictures they take of you a long the line can be really funny or scary bad, but the one they take at the end is a keeper. $20 for first flight, only $15 for each flight after. You start at the 5th floor of the parking garage and fly down the street. It was hard for me to keep facing forward but super fun!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ruthandvern
Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great way to try ziplining”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We were at Fremont Street on Halloween and decided to try the zipline, mainly to get over the parade route. We've ziplined before so we weren't nervous, and it was really cool to fly over the crowds on Halloween. The wait time was about half an hour, but it was to be expected on such a busy night. The crew is top notch. I was never concerned about safety issues.

Visited October 2011