“If you've got a pulse and you enjoy the Rat Pack...”

Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show
Ranked #158 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: NOW PERFORMING AT THE LVH!!!!!Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show takes audiences back to 1960s when Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Joey Bishop, known as the Rat Pack, ruled the Las Vegas Strip. Produced by Buddy Hackett’s son, Sandy, the show features stories about the iconic performers.Look out in the next few days for our new venue!!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 2, 2012

you'll enjoy this show... I've seen it twice and I never feel cheated... DaveC95818's review says it very well and I agree that it deserves some live musicians... I would add the LVH is very easy to get to- it has a monorail stop right outside.

2  Thank Rogas38
There are newer reviews for Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I went to this show with some trepidation as the music isn't my cup of tea but I'm glad I did. It was very well put together and performed, with plenty of amusing banter between the songs to keep even a sceptic like me engrossed. We had great seats in the smallish theatre and all in our party came away pleasantly surprised at how much fun the show had been. We got tickets at a Tix for Tonight booth on the main strip so enjoyed a decent discount on the full price tickets too - look out for their booths as they can save you a packet on all sorts of entertainment.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The guys did a good job at being the Rat Pack. The size of showroom was just the right size for this type show, however I felt bad for the guys since there were 4 times the empty tables to the ones with people there on a Tuesday night. It was nice to see when their mikes failed on Dean and Joey that they were actually singing and not a lip sync show. I did not miss a live band.
Buy only the general admission price tickets, if the place was full the worst table would still be a great seat. Price kept me from rating this very good.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

It was like stepping back in time. They work together like they did back at the Sands. If you like any of them individually or as a group I highly recommend this show.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

As with the Trent Carlini show in the same theater, the lack of a live band really takes away a HUGE amount of authenticity to the show. Dean was good, Joey was good, Frank was incredible !!. Sammy not so much. No taps was not a good start and then not even an attempt at Mr Bo Jangles, just a little mention of it before wandering off into some other tune. If you want to see a Rat Pack show I would have to recommend the one at the Rio for overall quality.

5  Thank Terry19_62_11