“Amazing Jump!” 5 of 5 bubbles

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Amazing Jump!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

First of all, I'll say I've never gone skydiving or bungee jumping...so this was a first for me. I loved it! I felt safe...the staff was very nice....I honestly didn't think I could do it when I was driving up to the Stratosphere, and I saw just how tall it really is! But I did it...and I recommend you do as well. I wanted to go up and do it again but didn't have time.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kellie224

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A different experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

It was great fun to jump the stratosphere. The staff is well trained and safety is an important issue. I wasn't afraid of jumping. I liked it, (I hear a "but" coming) BUT when you have skydived or bungeejuped before, it feels kind of lame. You are attached to the wire on your back and since you unwind the wire with your body weight, you are not having a free fall. But the adrenalin will run through your system, don't worry ;) . I can recomment to jump at night with this great view over the strip. And the bottom won't feel that far away ;) Have fun!

Visited August 2013
Townsville, Australia
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Fun, but a big rip-off”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife did the skyjump from the stratosphere tower, and enjoyed it, but it was so very expensive for about 2 minutes of activity. Especially wasnt too happy to pay an extra $40 for the video of the jump - the first half of the video had no audio on it (so don't know what she was saying in the video) and they didn't include the side video that they showed in the store, despite it being recorded. Oh, it includes the photos too... a whole 2 of them. Yeah it was fun, but there were a lot of negatives too, which has ruined it.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank wattostudios
Columbus, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best part of the trip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend had done this before, so it came highly recommended. It was pretty nerve wracking on the way up to the platform & at the top, but was the most exciting part of the trip. You must absolutely try this. I can't wait to do it again!!!

Milford, Michigan
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“845 feet to the ground”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

my daughter and I did this jump. WOW!!! she got the wrist camera---I would do that. The experience is awesome. I got a little neervous.exicted when on the little platform looking over the edge---but what a rush when you jump and decend!!!

Visited November 2013