“Jump off the Stratosphere”
Review of SkyJump Las Vegas

Buy Tickets Online
$119.99*
SkyJump Las Vegas at Stratosphere Tower
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I did this at night so the sun is not in your eyes and you a able to see the strip for a few seconds while you drop 108 stories.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am afraid of heights but was determined to show the guys I was with that I could do this since none of them would. It was the best adrenaline rush I could have gotten. The hardest part was making myself want to fall off the edge but once I went it was great. You must do this and pay the extra for the video if you want to have other enjoy the experience.

1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It's a bit pricey $140 dollars for video and photo package but I wanted proof that I actually did it. Staff were great very reassuring. The worst part is parading through the viewing area in a blue and yellow jumpsuit. Fantastic feeling though standing on the edge looking at Vegas from that height.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It's a bit pricey, but heck you're in Vegas. The scarriest part of this was when you're on the ledge and staring down and just a 3-count away from jumping, then the first 2 seconds of freefall just before the cable begins controlling your fall.

1  Thank R W
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Finally decided to take the plunge after chickening out my first trip to Vegas. What a great experience! Sure gets the blood pumping, looking down 855' above the strip. Great view and lots of adrenaline during the jump, a must try for thrill seekers!